The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Wanted: One Star - W / Telephone Skills, Inet Marketing & Aff. Marketing Experience

T

twobelievers

Hi there,

My name is Adi Friedman, I'm with TwoBelievers.com - we have a very intereseting position for anyone with Internet marketing & affiliate marketing experience, let me be brief - but do let me know if you have any questions, or missing details regarding our offer:

1) We're looking for someone who can talk to online business owners over the phone, and introduce our service to them - either by getting them to request a demonstration of the service, or by actually demonstrating the service to them (that can be done at a later stage, and will result in a higher salary, as well).

2) Based on your initial response / resume', a few questions we may ask via PM here, and possibly a short phone interview, we'll know if you're right or not - you could probably start working as early as tomorrow.

3) The position is remote and you can work from home.

4) The job starts at a base rate of $20/hour. Serious bonuses, as well as a $10/hour raise could be discussed after just 1-2 days of work (once we get a feel for the results you achieve) - we just need to know how good you are, really.

5) The job is very versatile, and can develop in many directions very quickly (affilaite management, marketing director etc.), but it'll start as a pure telemarketing position, for now.

A few details about our company:

1) Our company sells a service that all online businesses could use, and most of them are actively interested in.

2) If I had to categorize the service, web analytics and marketing services would be the right category, but that's seriously the tip of the iceberg - the service includes so much more than just that - I'll explain if you want more details.

3) The service generally costs $125 per week. An initial telemarketing test with a set of 200 cold leads led to 5 actual clients, and several more potential ones.

4) Warmer leads achieved staggering conversion rates, at around 50% or more of the people who actually got a demonstration of the service - basically, it is rare for someone to actually receive a demonstration of the service and avoid becoming a client.

I'll be happy to provide more details for suitable applicants. The process involves a short training process (you will be paid for the training process) of roughly 1-2 hours in your first day of work.

TO APPLY: Email resume to adinf AT twobelievers DOT com

Sincerely,
Adi Friedman

We found one person we're happy with so far, looking for more - feel free to apply, the position may be relevant for several applicants!

Adi Friedman
Two Believers.

MI
Back