The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Wanted Alive!!!

temi

affiliate
Are you and experienced webmaster? Would you like to share your knowledge with others? Why not become a UKWebmasterWorld.com moderator? I am looking for moderator in almost all the categories especially the one I know next to nothing about: Graphic manipulation and imaging.
There will be no fantastic salary for you or any monetary remuneration but hey! you get to be
a respected (or loathed) forum dictator (opps, I mean moderator) please contact me if you are interested and let me know the section you will like to moderate.

Eric,
A moderator you are then, just let me know the forums you want to moderate.... if the topic you want to moderate does not exist yet I would be pleased to create it.

Temi

crowbird,
No problem, as soon as you make you 10th post in this forum please PM me and I will create your own little Flash empire that you can moderate for you :)

I look forward to having you as a moderator in this forum, thank you for your interest.
Temi

Congratulations to crowebird for exceeding the target post of 10 required to be a moderator on his first day on this forum, you are one heck of a poster Crowebird :)

Temi

:)

besides the Digital Graphics section i can also help in the flash and web graphics forums. If you need another mod there.. i'm here

Radu,
Thanks very much for your offer, I will take you up, I will make you a moderator of the forums of interest to you.

I appreciate you contributions very much.
Temi

banners
Back