The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Want To Learn Step By Step Affiliate Marketing

Vishnu

affiliate
hello Everyone

I Am New To Cpa Please Help Me Out How to Exactly Set The Campagine..Wating For Fruitful Answers . please

Thankyou

please explain more..with who r u working with ? ur traffic source? your creative, tracking tools u r using? please explain and give brief description to understand your pain without which atleast i cant help u.......thnx

please explain more..with who r u working with ? ur traffic source? your creative, tracking tools u r using? please explain and give brief description to understand your pain without which atleast i cant help u.......thnx

thanks for reply bro
right now i dont work with any affiliate company ..i am ready to invest in paid traffic sources but i want to know how to set cpa campagine and how to get approval for affiliate company..please help me out.. Wating for your reply

thankyou

thanks for reply bro
right now i dont work with any affiliate company ..i am ready to invest in paid traffic sources but i want to know how to set cpa campagine and how to get approval for affiliate company..please help me out.. Wating for your reply

thankyou
Here are the basic steps for Application Approval:
1) What is your website niche?
2) Find an Affiliate Program match on your niche.
3) Read Network's Publisher Requirements.
4) On Affiliate Network Application Form, Provide specific details as much as needed to get approved.
5)Read Program's Details
6) On Affiliate Program Application Form, Tell more about your website and your plans with the program.
7) As always, Coordinate with your Affiliate Manager.

Here are the basic steps for Application Approval:
1) What is your website niche?
2) Find an Affiliate Program match on your niche.
3) Read Network's Publisher Requirements.
4) On Affiliate Network Application Form, Provide specific details as much as needed to get approved.
5)Read Program's Details
6) On Affiliate Program Application Form, Tell more about your website and your plans with the program.
7) As always, Coordinate with your Affiliate Manager.

thanks for the reply
please tell me some sources from where i can watch the video and start learning

thanks waiting for the reply

banners
Back