The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Want to know best traffic network

Ansh4321

affiliate
Hi friends
Can you please help me on best media buying platform or self served platforms for south africa, portugal switzerland and brazil. As i am struggling for these regions
I want For both adult and non adult traffic.

Ansh

Hey!
The traffic sources are mostly recognized by the traffic type they are working with, but not by the regions, since all of them have mixed traffic and it's your job to filter it, analyze and optimize your campaigns.

From what I see, your GEO targeting is pretty diverse. Despite the fact of speaking the same language, different offers will convert in Brazil and Portugal, and the traffic price is very different. The same about Switzerland and South Africa. How did you come up with those particular countries?

I would suggest you to choose one traffic source (there are plenty of them, like Go2Mobi, Adcash, Zeropark, Popads, Exoclick, Traffic Junky, etc.) and make the best out of it. It is easier (and more logical) to switch your targeting and offers, than the traffic source. Learn how to work with one, discover 2-3 GEOs at a time, and then you'll know what to do in order to improve your campaigns' performance.

Than
Hey!
The traffic sources are mostly recognized by the traffic type they are working with, but not by the regions, since all of them have mixed traffic and it's your job to filter it, analyze and optimize your campaigns.

From what I see, your GEO targeting is pretty diverse. Despite the fact of speaking the same language, different offers will convert in Brazil and Portugal, and the traffic price is very different. The same about Switzerland and South Africa. How did you come up with those particular countries?

I would suggest you to choose one traffic source (there are plenty of them, like Go2Mobi, Adcash, Zeropark, Popads, Exoclick, Traffic Junky, etc.) and make the best out of it. It is easier (and more logical) to switch your targeting and offers, than the traffic source. Learn how to work with one, discover 2-3 GEOs at a time, and then you'll know what to do in order to improve your campaigns' performance.[/QUOTE
Thanks
But when i am trying popads then they have not been able to give much impressions, so conversions become problem. As campaigns are geo and carrier targeted.
One more thing i would like to ask, one offer had converted well on popcash initially for two days and i applied filtering by blacklisting some site ids, then conversion from converting site disappear. Same offered has seen decline with ero advertising aftet initial conversions for two days. what can be possible reasons for that?

Thanks for Reply

But i see most of the self served program using each others inventory and i see lots of overlapping. I got some good results from Ero advertising with defined GEOs and Niche, where as Popads and Plugrush could not give me conversions AND i also saw that they delivered traffic mostly from one or two sources, which i blocked so traffic became minimal or almost nil. I ran popunder most of the time. When i analysed the site ids and domain then i saw one thing common, they were delivering impressions only from one source. Then this does not make sense to bank upon all these self served models, when they struggle to deliver or when they are lacking inventory but utilizing some useless inventories for draining your budget.
One insight i take from the discussions, just work directly with publishers rather than working with self served platforms, or even some platforms may have really targeted and numbers of inventories but bitter truth is that most of them just trying to prod your in to wasting money.

You can try with RunCPA. It's win win situation for the business professionals. I hope you'll enjoy this. lol

I know this was from May, however, in case you are still working in PT and looking for some split testing... We have some good looking numbers in that region today!

OfferWall7.jpg

Hi friends
Can you please help me on best media buying platform or self served platforms for south africa, portugal switzerland and brazil. As i am struggling for these regions

Ansh

Hey!

I can push you these countries on low bids for both desktop and mobile. What do you need exactly? Unfortunately some of these countries are undermonetized on my platform (ClickPapa) so now they have low bids. I have both adult and mainstream (mobile/desktop mostly pops and some banner). And you can reach a quite large inventory I access via RTB. My platform is self served but I can assign you a dedicated account manager too.

Hi friends

Ansh

Hi there, @Ansh4321!

You can find a lot of converting ZA and BR traffic, we are selling it right now, feel free to check out our thread with prices here: Selling Traffic - HilltopAds traffic of the Week

Also, we have much more traffic opportunities for our partners. Feel free to PM me ;)

MI
Back