The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Want backlinks here you go!!

J

JohnCPAAlpha

I was reading a few post and I figured that I would share a small technique that I use to get free backlinks.

What I do is google "Whats my site worth." You will get a list of sites the will give you an estimated value based on your Alexa, pr, and traffic trends. These sites never give an accurate price of what your site is worth. But we are not after our site's value we are after a free backlinks.

Simply pick one of the sites that Google has found and start submitting your site to them. Instant free backlinks to your sites!! Here is an example http://worthalyzer.com/ <-- No I do not own this site.

I go through and check them about twice a year. This gives time for new sites to popup. ;)

It's a nice quick way of getting some good backlinks. 15k backlinks to a site would be viewed suspiciously by Google I am sure.

It's a nice quick way of getting some good backlinks. 15k backlinks to a site would be viewed suspiciously by Google I am sure.
I hope you have heard Google updating its algorithm to be hard on the sites getting over-optimized by unnatural backlinks.

banners
Back