The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

vps or dedicated server

Gab

affiliate
Hello Guys,

I am looking for a best solution to host my some secure sites with back end databases,
Can you suggest vps or a dedicated server will suite for it ?

Hi Gab,

It is very difficult for me to help you decide whether a VPS or dedicated server is suitable for your requirements, simply because it is very much dependant on what processing power, volume bandwidth, the number of concurrent users and stability is required.

Can you provide with more information about your web site and what your requirements are?

Thanks

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
since vps is a lot cheaper you can go with that but krystal said you need to first check what your website is like, if it is a HUGE database that needs a lot of bandwidth, a vps may work, but no guarantee, you'll have to first see what works

if you are just starting out, shared hosting could be the way to go

Re:

Well, I am believing in VPS hosting service, it provides more control and easy to use. It's service is same of a dedicated but in cost VPS is cheaper then dedicated, almost same as shared hosting.

It depends on your traffic and content of your websites. If you have a lot of traffic and your website is having lot of media. then you should go for a dedicated

The dedicated hosting service providers help the user to obtain own web server. The user gets the total command over the web server.

Depends on what your needs are. Small setup with average traffic requires VPS whereas high setup with extremely high traffic requires a dedicated server.

MI
Back