The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Vps/cpvlab

Zakkorta

affiliate
Hello everybody iam a newbie here
i need some suggestions for a good vps to use for mobile traffic and with cpvlab ?
and some post that explain how to manage a vps and install the tracker on it
thank you very much
Best regards
Zakkorta

ha @Zakkorta
if want to give you an advice, that i gave every Body who is Doing CPA mobile .
i will say.
Don't use cpvlab + VPS
IT WILL Coast you lot of cash $$
that's
297$ for cpvlab
+
50$ For VPS in Beyond Hosting

and u will have technical issues all the times, + u will have to pay 50$ to beyondhosting to make them install your cpvlab copy in your vps.

now if you Go with amazon CDN you will get the First Year for free , + CDN is better than VPS , all big cpa marketers they host there landing pages in CDN , instead of VPS .
+
Use Self hosted Tracking System like adsbradge or voluum , i do suggest adsbradge cus it's cheaper then voluum . u can go with voluum later.

that's the Tip i will Give you ,

if you have any Problem or Question Let me know.

now if you Go with amazon CDN you will get the First Year for free , + CDN is better than VPS , all big cpa marketers they host there landing pages in CDN , instead of VPS .
That is very useful. But what about using VPS for not just cpa but websites and so on? Or it would still be costly?

That is very useful. But what about using VPS for not just cpa but websites and so on? Or it would still be costly?
if you want to host , a regular website ,
go with shared hosting that's Good For You , because you don't need lot of resources , unless if you have lot of traffic

banners
Back