The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Voluum or Adsbridge

I'm about to start my first popunder campaigns on exoclick.

Things i know:
  • I need a landing page
  • I need tracking

Thing I don't know yet:
  • Can I use AdsBridge instead voluum as a beginner to track the data?
  • + can I use adsbridge for my landing pages instead of playing with VPS and own domains?
  • The best source of low payout offers like browser/anti virus/utility apps installs

Am I missing anything? If not, I'll appreaciate any recommendation and advices.

Can I use AdsBridge instead voluum as a beginner to track the data?
>>Yes
+ can I use adsbridge for my landing pages instead of playing with VPS and own domains?
>>$19/mo pay can use your own domain.
>>don't know the mean "instead of playing with VPS". You have to put your landing page on VPS or CDN no matter which tracker you use.

BTW, TrackingDesk is now promoting in this forum, you may try it. They have great support.

@Zygmunt Biela

Personally i used to use adsbridge for my campaigns, as I like to keep all in one.
Very smart and convenient dashboard to build landing page and lp templates. You can add your own self-hosted landings too, just like on voluum, as far as I know.

@RobinWillson Hm, Not sure about TrackingDesk support, come on, they didnt even respond.

I personally use voluum and i love it. It's my #1 preference. But when you are just starting out then i would suggest you to go with Adsbridge. You can build your own landing page(web/mobile which is not available in voluum) and use tracking for the basic plan which is good for starter. When you are doing good, you can upgrade to volume or paid version of adsbridge. I just did it the same way when voluum was free, unfortunately they stopped it sometimes ago.

If you have enough budget to buy VPA to host landing pages, get voluum pro and invest on traffic source then you are ready to go for it else my suggestion would be to stick to Adsbridge and invest your money on your campaign.

I'm about to start my first popunder campaigns on exoclick.

Things i know:
  • I need a landing page
  • I need tracking

Thing I don't know yet:
  • Can I use AdsBridge instead voluum as a beginner to track the data?
  • + can I use adsbridge for my landing pages instead of playing with VPS and own domains?
  • The best source of low payout offers like browser/anti virus/utility apps installs

Am I missing anything? If not, I'll appreaciate any recommendation and advices.

@FlokiFloki what do you mean we didn't respond?

1. Exoclick is integrated with trackingdesk so your TS is setup in one click.
2. We have thousands of affiliate networks integrated so you can easily connect your affiliate accounts and get started without having to configure the ever over annoying custom parameters on your postbacks.
3. And if you want some nice looking landing pages, you can always try instapage which is probably the best landing page management system out there.

MI
Back