The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Vlad here from Offerit Affiliate Tracking Software!

Offerit Vlad

affiliate
Hi all,

I quickly wanted to introduce myself to the CPAfix. My name is Vlad and I am the director of sales here at Offerit.

Just to tell you a little bit about us, Offerit is a fully featured, highly scalable, performance oriented affiliate tracking solution. We combine advanced, real-time reporting with powerful features and unsurpassed 24/7 support. The affiliate interface/functionality, admin reporting, and level of detail really stands out against other solutions on the market.

The technology behind the Offerit platform has been in use within the affiliate tracking industry for over 7 years. Offerit was developed during 2011 to bring this technology a wider market by providing a robust SaaS platform allowing affiliate networks of all sizes to utilize the most advanced tracking and statistics available.

If you have any questions or would like to try us out please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks and I look forward to chatting with you all soon!

1-888-OFFERIT
732-333-5904 x1123
vlad[at]offerit.com

Welcome Vlad. There are always tons of questions on tracking, so everyone can make use of your tracking expertise :)

banners
Back