The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Viral Sites

sergein

affiliate
00000705-1.png

Most of our clients are running businesses in highly competitive markets. Some of them can’t advertise using regular Adwords and Facebook targeting platforms. This is where our “creative" set of services comes into play.

Presenting Viral Site Package
If you don’t rely on SEO with your sites and willing to try out arbitrage and native advertising options, or simply need to add extra trust to your sales pages, this service is exactly for your.

We will scrape any “donor" site for content and repost it to your domain. If the order is big, we will analyze the site/sites for quality of content (by the number of shares) and make sure you get only the juiciest and share-worthy posts.

Do you need 500 page, 5000 page site? It doesn’t matter how big it will be, we can set it up for you in a matter of 2 days.

Sample projects:

Sample 1 (viral lists)
Sample 2 (niche)
Sample 3 (viral topics)
Sample 4 (viral mix)
Sample 5 (women’s mag)

Here’s what some of our clients say about this service when asked to share their experiences
smile.png
:

Ya for sure, kind of reluctant to tell those guys how good you are though…

Ive to say, Sergei is serious and honest about his work. Such a great and friendly guy too. I did my first project of creating a site, and we discussed on the project in detail, and I think it has transformed my approach to the stuff everyone has always been saying here – to outsource your work. 900 posts scraped from a website and 300 posts set to be published to make it look regularly updated . Highly recommend Sergei to anyone.

Sergein built me a site. Super fast delivery and told me some really useful tips. Recommended

Real Facebook love when your content is truly viral:

00000342.png

We’ve put together a short Q&A which should help you get answers to most of your questions so we save time and focus on quality results

Feel free to contact me via PM on or some of my team will answer your questions on skype - headfhunter

banners
Back