The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

ventoman onboard

ventoman

Just getting onboard and would like to say Hi to the House and thank the Mods for letting me in.
Am a Developer and am passionate about Internet Marketing. Would be glad to make new friends, get new leads and look for ways to help each other out. As for me its Cheers from here !

Hi @ventoman, welcome aboard ;)

What are the main parts of your IM passion?
Thanks, Ive done a bit of Web development which includes Wordpress, Prestashop etc. A bit of SEO and right now interested in Developing a few plugins of my own and perhaps others and get them out. I find the coding part related to IM pretty challenging and exciting.

Just getting onboard and would like to say Hi to the House and thank the Mods for letting me in.

We're happy to have you get on board with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix @ventoman !

Am a Developer and am passionate about Internet Marketing. Would be glad to make new friends, get new leads and look for ways to help each other out. As for me its Cheers from here !

We are all about the community mind and the values of helping lift one another up to reaching new goals.

I am certain you will find everyone here anxious to soak up any makreting intelligence you've got to share.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

@ventoman - hello and welcome!

I think we have lots of resources here to help you with your passion for IM. :)

If you ever have any questions, don't be afraid to let us know.

See ya 'round the forums!

... A bit of SEO and right now interested in Developing a few plugins of my own and perhaps others and get them out. I find the coding part related to IM pretty challenging and exciting.
Wow @ventoman! Have you already thought about developing a plugin for the new Rich Cards? (see also here: RICH CARDS - Google's Newest Development For SERPs | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix)

I mean that could really be lucrative for you, and for us, the users, it could be the step ahead of the competition, at least for a short period of time ;)

MI
Back