The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

VCC + Bing Ads

Summer Saunders

affiliate
This is my personal experience. I have bought VCC from a black hat site and used in new bing ads account. First of all they accept my VCC in payment method. I used a coupon code where I get 114$ and start a campaign. After 1 or 2 min, my adds account disable and I can't login to my account. I talked to support and they said it will solve between two days. But after one day they closed my account without said anything. So don't use any VCC to your bing ads account. Or if anyone know another good process please share. Thank you.

I got banned several times from bing but if you call them and describe your problem then you'll get back your account. Depending on how honest you are.

think u got banned for adding coupon, they do that a lot for no reason, i can get bank vccs that work on adwords, bing ads, paypal, and most everywhere else, if anyone needs pm me your skype

Do you have any proof that your VCC is worked until you haven't reached end of your financial line? Do you offer any review copy or money back guaranty?

This is my personal experience. I have bought VCC from a black hat site and used in new bing ads account. First of all they accept my VCC in payment method. I used a coupon code where I get 114$ and start a campaign. After 1 or 2 min, my adds account disable and I can't login to my account. I talked to support and they said it will solve between two days. But after one day they closed my account without said anything. So don't use any VCC to your bing ads account. Or if anyone know another good process please share. Thank you.
Have you tried with VPS and Bing ads yet? I saw many black hat IM forums where people create and survive their ads accounts by using VPS.

I read something just two days ago, on the Bing advertising part of their site, that you should never buy coupons and if you do, never over $100 because they almost never offer them. Therefore, they are likely fake. Perhaps that's the issue. Selling coupons is against their TOS.

Here is a legitimate (and free) coupon for $100: Bing Ads Coupon Code 2015 – Free $100 Credit for the Holidays! – Small Business Web Center

Have you tried calling to explain the situation, maybe get your account reinstated?

Attachments

• bing.JPG
    bing.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 134
I haven't faced any problem yet. I bought $120 from a guy who is reputed in other black hat forums and my bing ads running very well.

Maybe they'll take a debit card?

Yeah, this should work as most debit cards issued by banks these days are tied to either VISA or MC. In fact. most banks in the U.S. tell you to use it as a credit card instead of using it as a debit card.

Yeah, this should work as most debit cards issued by banks these days are tied to either VISA or MC. In fact. most banks in the U.S. tell you to use it as a credit card instead of using it as a debit card.

True and I'll bet it will work for the OP.

Just saw that he posted his dilemma in another forum, too. :)

Well, that's good but why buy it when you can get it free from Bing, without risking your account?
Because most of the time bing give me $50 coupon. Instead of that I buy $120 coupon just spending $6.5. So I get extra $50 only spending $6.5. That is the main reason for buying coupon. It gives me extra room for testing.

Because most of the time bing give me $50 coupon. Instead of that I buy $120 coupon just spending $6.5. So I get extra $50 only spending $6.5. That is the main reason for buying coupon. It gives me extra room for testing.

The link in one of my previous posts gives you $100 from Bing, so you may want to grab one of those while they're offering.

The link in one of my previous posts gives you $100 from Bing, so you may want to grab one of those while they're offering.
Holy crack. So I am mistaken. By the way when did they send $100 coupon code? Have you find your yet? I have to create another bing ads account to claim the offer.

Holy crack. So I am mistaken. By the way when did they send $100 coupon code? Have you find your yet? I have to create another bing ads account to claim the offer.

I haven't claimed mine yet. I don't have a Bing account, so I don't have to worry about that. Think the offer is good for the rest of the year but I can't remember for sure, have to look again.

When I get mine, I'll share the info.

think u got banned for adding coupon, they do that a lot for no reason, i can get bank vccs that work on adwords, bing ads, paypal, and most everywhere else, if anyone needs pm me your skype
I think i would need the bank VCC

MI
Back