“Adavice”/  “1Win

vBulletin - anyone?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Who here uses vBulletin?

I love it tbh and it's my specialty - one day I will start my own site about vb!

Pretty pricey starting out, but I guess all good things are. I prefer it to be honest and I wanted to start a couple of forums, but the price tag is something that I can't justify right now.

Theres also a few essential things I would always get along side vBulletin - but when my blog launches i'll be writing guides on them.

I'm using XenForo right now and it's pretty impressive. I like vBulletin as a user, but I've never ran my own vBulletin forum. I really like everything that XenForo has to offer though :)

Take a look at IPB they are pretty decent and cheaper.

IPB themes look sexy as hell too. They've really come a long way over the last few of years and are up their with the big boys now.

I'll definitely take a look at it. I remember the last time I looked at it, it really wan't very impressive. VBulletin really had it in terms of everything that you need to create a powerful forum that engages members in an effective manner.

VB is the best if you have commercial platform because if you compare the features with other forums VB have all necessary modules available for download for free

banners
Back