The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Using Music on YouTube for free traffic.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
usingmusiconyoutubeforfreetraffic.png

Using Music on YouTube for free traffic

This guide will show you how people are making the most out of uploading popular songs on YouTube and monetizing them with CPA offers.

Warning
As always run Black hat methods at your own risk, I highly suggest sticking to music and videos you have permission to use!

Find a popular song

So you need to grab a popular song that's currently in the charts on going to be searched for on YouTube.

Create a Video

Create a video with the song playing and then a nice background image, DO NOT make the image offer related - keep it related to your artist or song, maybe find a sexy image of them. Bare in mind a nice image will increase the CTR of the video on thumbnails on other videos. Also place a short text box on top of your video saying.

"Chance to Win YOUROFFERNAME in the Description"

Upload The Video
Properly upload your video with keyword rich titles that will get picked up when someone wants to listen to your desired song.

Pay attention to the Description

Ok so now comes the bit where you monetize your video. In the description you will need to find a related CPA offer for example something music related. It may be a iPod offer, or maybe itunes gift card etc.

Cloak you affiliate link and place a short sentence in the description, for example "Enter the competition to Win an iPod".

Here's and example of a recent video at 500k views.

youtubemonetize.jpg

Drive Traffic

Get some backlinks and traffic to your videos to get the ball rolling, this thread will help.

Test

Make sure you test different video backgrounds, thumbnails, etc. Also test using a compliant and informative description to start with until your video goes viral.

Last edited:
As it's Blackhat! make this thread invisible to LUKE lol.

Btw, good one i would love to give it a try :)

Hahahaha, it's the "good" type of BlackHat - YouTube allow you to place links in your descriptions, you just need to get permission for the content or work around it!

#Proxies!

Can we have affiliate managers chip in on this topic, i.e. if this kind of promo is allowed? I often see Facebook ads - i.e. win iPhone for Lady Gaga fans - when I'm viewing Lady Gaga related pages which is similar to this method.

If I use non-copyrighted but unrelated videos, is that considered blackhat and not allowed?

I want to get across this point BlackHat IS allowed on alot of networks, specifically incent networks! People get illegal and fraud mixed with Black Hat. It simply means doing something with a twist that may sometimes be frowned upon but isn't illegal - If you can get videos you have permissions to use - rock it! I'm pretty sure most networks would be fine with this method unless the video is copyrighter etc

How do people get away with blatantly using music videos. I see a lot of videos that have lyrics etc on them but they don't seem to get taken down. Are they altering the audio somehow to get past youtube filters?

How do people get away with blatantly using music videos. I see a lot of videos that have lyrics etc on them but they don't seem to get taken down. Are they altering the audio somehow to get past youtube filters?

Want to know as well :)

The video in the OP is mine. I put it in sony vegas and changed the pitch of the audio by +0.7 - You will notice if you listen to mine then listen to the original it sounds a bit.. weird.

This helps bypass the auto match feature on youtube although it sometimes still gets caught, your average listener will not notice.

It really is hit and miss. This video has been claimed against by UMG but I acknowledged that it was copyright and I am not making and partner money off this so they sometimes let you keep it up. If you live in germany.. Unlucky! Because they seem to be very strict, this video is blocked in germany and 99% of videos that you acknowledge copyright on get blocked in ONLY germany!

It's 50/50.

My justin bieber video got 20,000 views in an hour but they sent 2 claims and it got instantly deleted!

If you live in germany.. Unlucky! Because they seem to be very strict, this video is blocked in germany and 99% of videos that you acknowledge copyright on get blocked in ONLY germany!
again: b-e-a-utiful :rolleyes:

Because they seem to be very strict, ... and 99% of videos that you acknowledge copyright on get blocked in ONLY germany!
That´s unfortunately true. We have the strongest laws for the Internet. Even for a simple website and the fb-fanpage you need an imprint with your name, address, phone and email inside - otherwise you can get a written warning from a lawyer, value: up to 3.000 €
the next b-e-a-utiful :p

Hello K,

I have few questions regarding this Method.

1. Which CPA Network I can use with this Method. As I don't want to get banned.

2. Which seller or service are you using to send Views?

3. Views are normal or HR?

4. This method is working now also when CPA Industry is strict?

5. You are using word Free. But CPA Networks doesn't allow. How can you use?

Thanks

Best thing to do is to ask your affiliate manager - lots of networks would be "OK" with you linking in the description but i'd go with an incentive network.

I wouldn't - I'd share it on social platforms and try and make it rank - then maybe easing some other accounts, like and comment to create interaction.

Normal views naturally from YT.

Haven't tried it in months, but just make sure you ask your AM.

Again ask your AM, but you can get away with this.

Best thing to do is to ask your affiliate manager - lots of networks would be "OK" with you linking in the description but i'd go with an incentive network.

I wouldn't - I'd share it on social platforms and try and make it rank - then maybe easing some other accounts, like and comment to create interaction.

Normal views naturally from YT.

Haven't tried it in months, but just make sure you ask your AM.

Again ask your AM, but you can get away with this.

Thanks for the awesome reply K.

Anyways, I got another questions:

1. Which CPA Incentive Network you would allow me?

Please tell me specifically ^^ :)

banners
Back