The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

USER REVIEW: WordAI, SpinnerChief, Spin Rewritter, & WPenhance-Content Rocket

I saw this Article online, I thought I should share, although it is long, you can read the rest from the website.

----------------------------------------------

This post about content generation or rather content Spinning software which some
people can call Article rewriter is so much interesting, from WordAI , Spin Rewriter,
Spinner Chief and to the new and different kid on the block WP enhance Content Rocket.
A lot is said in this Review of all these content generation tools, i will want you to sit
back, relax and read gently.

The second biggest topic discussed among SEOs next to link building is, CONTENT.
Where do I get quality content? Are content generators for real? Is Fiverr the last resort
for getting native English writers cheaply?
Love it or hate it, getting an engaging content to the site is going to be a key
challenge for any Money site or PBN owner. Average cost for getting a content
with 1000 words is $5.

I’ve interacted with several money site owners and most of them say that to
maintain a healthy outlook in front of Google bots, they’d love to add atleast
5000 words of content every week. That comes to $25 per week.

Now if you’re just having one site, then $25 might not be a big deal. Many of us won’t
take the risk. We prefer to have atleast 3 or more sites to test the strategies, test the
niche, test the ad networks etc. so $25x3 = $75/week. This slowly piles up as a
challenge.

If this is a PPC campaign, we’ll know the results in few hours or days. However, SEO is
a game of patience and it really becomes tough for a small scale SEO to afford such a
price per week on their sites with the only promise that it will work in the long run.
This is a big challenge.

To overcome this challenge, several tools have been created to
try and bridge the gap. Some of them are extremely powerful. Some of them disappoint.

So, here’s my thoughts on the top content generators available in the market.
Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with any of the tools mentioned below other than being
their Customer. This review is out of personal experience only.

WORD AI:
This tool generates content through Artificial Intelligence (Not sure how that is involved)
but fairly works based on an algorithm of Spinning and Rearranging words to look like
it’s human written. The best part is its ability to push content automatically to the
wordpress blog.

Under the hood, if you carefully examine, this is a content spinner and not a “Generator”.
That means, it needs a source to write content.
The difference however, when compared to other spinners in the market, is that it
recognizes synonyms that makes sense.
It supports 4 languages – English, Spanish, French and Italian.
Total price per year - $347

Additional cost involved based on their API usage
The quality is OK but not bad. I wouldn’t recommend it using for the main content of the
site. In fact I wouldn’t recommend any of the tools discussed here for the main site
content.

Spin Rewriter:
If you’ve used Word AI, then Spin rewriter would match up to the same way that content
gets populated to your blog. “ENL Semantic spinning technology” is being advertised
everywhere as the technology that runs spin Rewriter.

Now, get under the hood. You’ll know it is almost the same of what the other content
spinners do. You are given with Spintax where you may choose the synonyms.
With smart mathematics, you are shown that you could generate 1000 or even million
variations of same content (by mere spinning). There are options to rearrange sentences
etc. To be honest, the content quality could match to Tier 2 or maybe Tier 3.

It took me 3 months to realize that I cannot afford to use this tool for Tier 1. This tool is
used by over 104,000 people and they’ve got some great reviews on their website (hope
it is real)
Total price per year - $197

Good thing is that you can get unlimited content. So you can really blast your Tier 2 and
Tier 3 pages with truckloads of unique content which is a big advantage of buying Spin
Rewriter. You can unleash a content blast on any niche and the tool feels comfortable
doing that over and over again.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back