The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Useful resources.

Does anybody know any sites like Zazzle, which allow you to make your design, put it on a product, and then they ship it for you, and just take a percentage

the only thing is, I want a service that will do all that, but allow the person to basically stay on MY site the whole time, as opposed to being forwarded to the Zazzle site when they click the product

thanks!

Does anybody know any sites like Zazzle, which allow you to make your design, put it on a product, and then they ship it for you, and just take a percentage

the only thing is, I want a service that will do all that, but allow the person to basically stay on MY site the whole time, as opposed to being forwarded to the Zazzle site when they click the product

thanks!

Cafe Press? Not sure about the staying on your site, though. You'd have to check how it works.

Exactly... Im not to sure about all that haha

I think when it comes down to it - at least right now, Teespring is the provider you are going to have the most diversity from as far as their rates for print / shipping methods / price setting / etc. etc.

I found another one besides zazzle and cafepress not to long ago but ill be sam hilled' if i can't find it in my bookmarks bar now... hmmm Story of my life :ninja:

banners
Back