The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

USA traffic (non KW) to zip submits?

schleprock

I am thinking about applying to DNTX for USA traffic to send to a credit repair offer (but it could be any zip submit offer).

I looked at the DNTX traffic estimator and it shows extremely limited KW traffic for KWs in the credit repair (or whatever) category.

Do people normally use KW traffic for zip submit offers or do they just go with USA only traffic.

The offer is only good for people in the USA. That is why I selected the USA category. I also looked at RON and don't understand how I could make it useful, so I assume that is out.

Last edited:
I am thinking about applying to DNTX for USA traffic to send to a credit repair offer (but it could be any zip submit offer).

I looked at the DNTX traffic estimator and it shows extremely limited KW traffic for KWs in the credit repair (or whatever) category.

Do people normally use KW traffic for zip submit offers or do they just go with USA only traffic.

The offer is only good for people in the USA. That is why I selected the USA category. I also looked at RON and don't understand how I could make it useful, so I assume that is out.
Hi schleprock,
there are two things we would recommend:
1) try different keywords to get better results
2) try using the "Finance" category.
Using RON traffic for something like this is not a good idea, since this gives you all of the traffic, no matter what the visitors are searching for. This doesn't give you good traffic compared to highly targeted traffic using keywords/the Finance category.
Best,
your TONIC. (formerly DNTX) team

Here is a real world example I want to try with Tonic (formely DNTX).
I have a $0.40 epc, short form submit for grants to go to school. It is through MaxBounty. I think the pay out is $1.60 for filling the form and submitting it.

I want try Tonic traffic from the USA and in the category of Education. I guess I could also pick some KWs, there are a few that are more targeted but will only provide around 20 visitors a day. So the rest of the visitors would then come from the category of Education. Is that correct, the part where the traffic would come from KWs and then the rest would be made up from the broader category of Education after the KWs were all used up for the day.

Is that a strategy that would make sense to Tonic?

I am working on a LP with Inbound Now on this project. It has a button problem but the LP would have a look and feel similar to this:
» Financial Aid

Is it safe to assume that I would need at least 500-1000 visitors a day for a few days to even figure out if it was going to work or not.

Is your traffic able to be controlled by hours of the day and days of the week?

If it is than that would mean I would need an even bigger test. So I could try to figure out when the traffic was coming and who was clicking. Like people at work who hate their jobs, or students at the end of the year trying to get a grant for next year, or just who was clicking and when and why.

Last edited:
So if you choose certain keywords TONIC. doesn't fill traffic from a category. So in this case it would make sense to start two campaigns. One campaign that is based on keywords and the other one is based on a category.
We offer several parameters for conversion tracking, those will help to see on your end what converts.
The amount of visitors you need in order to figure out if it works or not depends on your revenue vs your spendings. But of course the bigger the sample size the more correct you assumptions can be.
You can control the campaign by days and hours, please note that times have to be set in UTC.

banners
Back