“Adsterra”/ “AdsKeeper”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

US Marketing Leads, $0.003 per lead! 1 million for $2k sold in bulk

Discussion in 'Looking to Sell' started by James Carpenter, Jan 8, 2020.

1. James Carpenter

James Carpenter Affiliate affiliate

The marketing leads are new and active!

The table contains names, emails, and phone numbers.

The table is well-structured and organized, meaning that you can choose the area (state) you want your leads to come from.

Feel free to contact me! Cheers!

2. Voluum
  3. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor GM Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master affiliate

Is this lawful data?

Are the emails OI or DOI?

Are these lists scrubbed?

Does this data comply with DMCA and CCPA?

azgold likes this.
  4. hacxx

hacxx Affiliate affiliate

Is the origin of this leads legit or not?

5. James Carpenter

The emails are OI.

The list is the personal property of my colleague and myself, we compiled our data accumulated over the years through work and partnership with various marketing agencies.

Some telephone numbers or emails may be out of date, or not in use anymore, since we've accumulated this list over the course of 10 years, hence the lower price. In case you get a contact that no longer uses that phone number, please let us know so we can eliminate that from our list, and we can give you compensation leads.

All of the clients have willfully shared their information to be used for marketing purposes and agreed to receive promotional materials as well as business solicitations.

The data complies both with the California Consumer Privacy Act, as well as the Digital Millenium Copyright Act.

6. James Carpenter

The leads are obtained through previous business solicitations, we compiled our data accumulated over the years working with various marketing agencies.

All of the clients on this list have agreed to receive promotional materials, as well as business solicitations and cold calls.

Regards,
    James Carpenter.

MI