The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

US Biggest Lead Generation Niches?

Survey offers are profitable as well. You don't need a specific traffic for this kind of lead generation offers. If you find an incentive 1st page, email submit offer, which pays around 2 dollars, you can make a lot of profit out of it.

I have been promoting loan offers for a long time and I must say most of my traffic are coming from the US who are converting well than any other. As far assumption I think loan offers, real estates and jobs are the biggest niches in US market.

Yup do agree with you. Loan and job offer are most appealing in the US market. People are desperately looking for this kind of offer.

Just coming back into affiliate marketing now. Your question makes me think that the biggest & most profitable probably are not the same. The biggest would probably be the dating. Is dating the most profitable, I wonder.

I've been promoting PPL offers and generating leads for 15+ years. Not much has really changed for me. I favor offers that some financial positioning...have a make, get or save money angle to them. They have overall worked the best for me and tend to have the greatest mass appeal, so the potential to produce high volume exists.

I've been promoting PPL offers and generating leads for 15+ years. Not much has really changed for me. I favor offers that some financial positioning...have a make, get or save money angle to them. They have overall worked the best for me and tend to have the greatest mass appeal, so the potential to produce high volume exists.
What are PPL offers? Im trying to think of some financial terms but can´t come up with any.

What are PPL offers? Im trying to think of some financial terms but can´t come up with any.

Pay Per Lead

I was just trying to differentiate the fact that I run lead generation CPA offers(PPL) and also do lead generation (offers that I have created) to sell directly to end users.

Last edited:
Survey offers are profitable as well. You don't need a specific traffic for this kind of lead generation offers. If you find an incentive 1st page, email submit offer, which pays around 2 dollars, you can make a lot of profit out of it.
Yes, do agree with. Online surveys are converting much better than previous. But it really finds to some network who give me $2 per lead only just email submit?

MI
Back