The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Buying Traffic up to $100 CPA commission for new affiliate partners - Tailor Brands Affiliates Program

Tailor Brands

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Tailor Brands Affiliate Program
Hi all, I hope you are well and staying safe these days.

In the light of everything going in the industry with the COVID 19 these days, we at Tailor Brands are inviting new affiliate partners to join our growing affiliate program.

We have been very lucky to increased traffic and engagement during this crisis and offering an increased commission of up to $100 CPA these days to new partners.

In case you are not familiar with Tailor Brands, Tailor is the largest automated logo maker and design platform in the world, helping more than 16M users worldwide.
Our target audience is pretty wide, including anyone working on any kind of new project/initiative - individuals, solopenuers, entrepreneurs, students, bloggers, YouTubers, small business owners and more.

Contact us for further information - Skype: lusmanr.

Yep, I have seen or even heard your prominent promo in the youtube for sure when tried to watch some interesting video, for sure I do remember you and I am in the interest area to signup to program of yours, so please be sure to include me here.

Yep, I have seen or even heard your prominent promo in the youtube for sure when tried to watch some interesting video, for sure I do remember you and I am in the interest area to signup to program of yours, so please be sure to include me here.
We'd be happy to have you onboard!
You can join the program on our Tailor Brands affiliates page - we will take it from there :)

MI
Back