The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Unique websites ideas to make you rich

TheSamurai

affiliate
Over the years many new website ideas have come and gone, some that made the owner a shed load of money.

Milliondollerhomepage for example created a page that sold pixels for $1 each and sold one million of them.

What I want to know is how people get the idea to create such things that seem stupid but do infact make lots of money. Everybody should know now that you can't get rich off forums, you need a good idea.. but the thing is I can't think of any.. I am just too uninspired..

How would I know if my idea was profitable if I had one? How do you research to create unique ideas?

I think it depends on your personality. You have probably come up with a good idea already but you threw it away, because you though its was stupid.

When you think of something, no one can guarantee you, that it will work. You simply need to try it.

Very interesting indeed, sorry that I don't have a solution to your problem but I see what you are trying to achieve with this, very smart

You don't have to have a unique idea to make money. In fact, it's much better to make money with a proven type of website (affiliate site, blog, authority site, squeeze page) rather than try to invent something new. No idea is original. Stick to something that has worked for numerous people, and sooner or later you'll achieve success.

By the way, hello to a fellow samurai haha!

The idea behind the million dollar home page was genius. The key is in the execution. One mediocre idea acted up is better than a 100 brilliant idea never pursued.

If you come up with a good idea - give it a go. You never know what will take off.
At worst you'll learn a few new tricks in the process.

The first person to launch an idea is likely the one to get the biggest rewards. I remember the million dollar website, people would pay up to $10 for a 10 pixel square on it, that was nuts.

Recently someone started a tumblr blog of their dog wearing human clothes and it went viral when GQ noticed it. Next thing you know they get $75,000 to promote a company, they get an interview on Anderson Live, and they get a lot of people launching similar sites.

First to the punch reaps the biggest rewards.

The first person to launch an idea is likely the one to get the biggest rewards. I remember the million dollar website, people would pay up to $10 for a 10 pixel square on it, that was nuts.

Recently someone started a tumblr blog of their dog wearing human clothes and it went viral when GQ noticed it. Next thing you know they get $75,000 to promote a company, they get an interview on Anderson Live, and they get a lot of people launching similar sites.

Your exactly right. The first one with the idea gets the big dough.

Brainstorming for a few hours and doing your research for an idea that has never been on the web before can make a huge amount of money and get popular really quick if it's promoted right.

I remember the $10 for a 10 pixel square, I just can't remember what site it was.

Unique Idea + Good promotion = $$$!

After the press the million dollar website received, tons of copycat websites popped up. None were able to get off the ground. The first one was unique, the others were also-rans.

I didn't hear about the tumblr blog. It surprising what goes viral and turns into a big hit.

The idea behind the million dollar home page was genius. The key is in the execution. One mediocre idea acted up is better than a 100 brilliant idea never pursued.

Very true.

Anybody could've had that idea, but they had to really push to make it happen or it never would've gotten off the ground and made that much money. It would've just been another failed website. And people would've seen it as a ridiculous idea.

And I don't think those "geniuses" that come up with awesome ideas like that are ever intentionally trying to come up with ideas either. They usually just happen.

MI
Back