The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Ultimate Landing Page Resource List

Affiliates many times ask what a good landing page looks like and
what info goes on the page.

Here is a good example. It's for a B2B site but you will get some good ideas.

"If your goal is to make Google richer with no gain for your yourself, then stop reading. You don't need to worry about landing pages or conversions. But if your goal is to grow your own business using search, then you must pay as much?or more?attention to converting traffic into leads as you do to getting traffic in the first place."

Better B2B Landing Pages: A Case Study

Some Landing Page examples. Not saying they are all great, just showing you some ideas. Notice lack of menu and links except for the specific call to action you want the consumer to make.

Only One Option - Sign Up Now!

Simply Elegant - To save click here:

Here's a great article that support my feelings about those
loooooooong sales pages with big colored fonts, tons of !!!
a bazillion testimonials and 10 bonuses before you get to the price.

<a href="http://www.anywired.com/13-sure-signs-your-landing-page-is-a-turn-off/44/">13 Sure Signs Your Landing Page is a Turn-Off</a>

The 'typical" Clickbank or ebook type of sales page.
Don't go there!

Actually, if the pearls are real, they are more expensive than the implants. But the $64 dollar question is: would he have given her the pearls if she had not gotten the implants???

Linda,

Thanks for all the great information. Those loooooooooooong sales pages if anyone reads one would put you to sleep before you ever bought anything. As for the landing pages your right there is only two options on a landing page. Accept, or leave.... The ones you displayed are very good examples of what a landing page should look like. I would also have to agree that I didn't see the pearls either. :D That was the best two pearl necklace I have seen in a while.

Thanks for the links,

Link Master

MI
Back