The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

UK WW - Sorry about the mess

temi

affiliate
Guys,
you would have noticed that reputation, iTrader and all old features has disappeared..... god know what hit the forum when I was away....

I asked misi to fix it but he could not..... anway, got the site up and running, now figuring out how to recover reputation, iTrader etc, in some cases such as with Midlandi, the post count seem to have been reset :(

Please give me a few days to see what I can salvage.

Thanks

As for me only the rep is important, though it is only my personal preference. If you couldn't restore this issue, maybe everyone could tell the level of her/his rep and could be set at the admincp.

Temi no need to be sorry. Everyone needs a break (holiday) sometimes. I'm only sorry that it had to effect your holiday in a negative way. As for the rep i don't remember exactly how much i had but i would hope it would make a return if its possible :)

Good suggestion about the rep, please suggest your rep to me and I will add it manually.
Thanks

Temi no need to be sorry. Everyone needs a break (holiday) sometimes. I'm only sorry that it had to effect your holiday in a negative way. As for the rep i don't remember exactly how much i had but i would hope it would make a return if its possible :)

Thanks for that Jamie :)

You are not as reputable as you have always been gents :). I will not restore my own rep and Misi's we both have to earn it, we are in charge of the forum and we did not do a very good job when one half was not around

I think I had two pips, basically I'm sure I had what I have now but doubled.

I'll be happy with three pips though.

Oh, and the moderators stuff has disappeared for me, but that's no biggie!

Hi Temi,
I thought things were a bit odd when I logged in a couple of times so decided to wait before I did too much - sorry to hear it messed everything up for you, hope it did not spoil your holiday memories!

These things happen (and I will remember to keep an eye out for this sort of thing when we plan our holidays at BizFace).

Thanks for this message Stephanie. It happened towards the tail end of my holiday so it did not ruin it completely :)

banners
Back