The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

UK Webmaster World re branding thanks to Novocaine

temi

affiliate
Just as I was thinking of rebranding this forum and the website, one of our active members, Radu (Novocain) beat me to it.
He has done a concept logo which can be found here: http://forums.ukwebmasterworld.com/viewtopic.php?p=1944#1944 and he is working on a whole new colour scheme.

I will like to involve other members in this rebranding. I would like you to have a look at Radu's new logo and tell me what you think. I personally like it better than our current logo and if you are a logo designer who think he can do better I will like to see your version.

Temi

It's an awesome graphic. I do think the UK text is a bit light and should be darkened but that's really my only complaint.

Well, when I first saw it the same thing came to my mind about the "UK" being faint, but I don't mind because I am not keen about over emphasising the UK part of the name as most members here are not from UK anyway (the designer of the logo is from Romania :) but if other members think the UK part of the logo needs to be emphasised I am happy to go along with it.
Temi

I personally like the UK part as I'm from Canada and am looking specifically for exposure overseas. IMO, it's harder to find UK related services such as this if you're a newbie as I am. Maybe you should add a catch phrase under it saying "valuable webmaster info spanning the www" or something to that effect. That way you're not limited to the UK audience only.

Thanks for that Ken, yes, I will find a way to indicate that though we are from UK we welcome all English speakers from every corner of the globe :)
Temi

Hello

I like very much the logo, is more "futuristic" and more interesting that the present one.

Ovi

:)

I'm glad you like it.. i can tweak it more.. but it will take some time.. because i have school and stuff.. pretty messy these days :D

banners
Back