The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

UK Dating Site - Need HELP generating a lot of Traffic

leemart

affiliate
Hi

Myself and my business partner have built a dating site over the last two years and have always struggled to bring in targetted traffic due to a low budget and being newbies to internet marketing.

We are hopeful our site has the potnetial to become a popular brand throughout the UK and can make some serious money with assistance of experienced marketers.

Our site has 350,000 (approx) members , it has a better system than the top sites like match and eharmony and also has cheaper membership

Would like to welcome people to come and help us drive Match Perfect UK above and beyond and make huge success online.

Thanks

Lee Martin

Do you offer a pay per lead/sale program for affiliates to promote?
IDK how you feel about classified postings, but I would say get on Gumtree and hit the dating section hard...

We offer the following for successful membership sign ups

1. 1 month membership - $10

2. 3 month membership - $20

3. 6 Month membership - $30

thanks

Lee

I agree with cucr3. Try to advertise your site through some reputable cpa networks. You will pay for performance, start small at first, very low risk imo :)

We offer the following for successful membership sign ups

1. 1 month membership - $10

2. 3 month membership - $20

3. 6 Month membership - $30

thanks

Lee

Hmm, not quite what I meant. Do you have an affiliate program in place where you pay people to get sign ups at your site? Whether they be free or paid memberships.

Ive asked around, and been told your membership is to little so the payout won't be high enough for a network to get on board!

How many amount do you pay for per member? What is the process of sign up there? What is the process of receiving money? Please make us clear. If you need, you can contact with me in my skype. My skype id is muzmmellimon.

I have a few questions. Do you have an affiliate system in place? If you do have a system in place do you offer a contact for the Affiliates to contact, Account Manager.

I would also have to agree with K, your $10.00 payout is to low for you to get much traction from either Affiliates or Networks. Most people that are joining a dating site usually join on the lowest level, in your case it is a month. Do you offer a free trail to new members? If you do have a free trial or free membership do you pay Affiliates for these free trials?

MI
Back