The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

UK Competive Intelligence Tool

Benjaminimum

affiliate
Hi,

I am thinking about developing a competitive intelligence tool for the UK which will check adverts and position on the major search engines and I was just wondering if anyone has any thoughts or opinions on such a tool?

I have looked at tools by other companies such as SpyFu and AdGooRoo but none of them seem to cater for the UK very well.

Basically the tool would allow you to monitor keywords, tell you where you rank on average, tell you who else is advertising on your keywords, what other keywords they are advertising on that you are not. The idea is to create a tool that gives you information about the competition and give suggestions about how you can improve your own marketing to better compete.

Would this kind of tool be useful/of interest? I have talked to an SEM agaency who seem interested in such a tool but I wondered what other people thought? Good idea? Waste of time?

Thanks for any comments :)

Benjaminimum

Benjaminimum,
I think the tool you propose is fantastic, how do you plan to make it available? as an online tool or something you install on your computer?

I quite agree with you, there are lots of very useful tools out there that caters for just us, if you develop your tools I think UK webmasters will find it useful.

If you need help or collaboration on this project, give me a shout, I could be interested.

Thanks

banners
Back