The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Uber Affiliate Marketing Guide

Linda Buquet

affiliate
I've mentioned Paul's Uber Affiliate Marketing Guide a couple times but it's buried in other posts. I was just checking it again and decided its such a good resource it needs it's own thread so it can be a sticky.

He offers several resources for each step of affiliate marketing including: how to pick a niche,
keyword research, how to pick a domain, PPC, landing pages, PPC tracking, strategies,
advanced strategies and LOTs more!

Uber Affiliate Marketing Guide

Definitely worth a bookmark. Enjoy! See ya in a few days... :p

Thanks for the link. It is interesting to see how many comments there are on that page. If you want to be popular it looks like you first have to be very generous!

Uber Affiliate blog is a very useful blog to learn anything about affiliate marketing ... full of updated information ....

To be honest, I'm actually losing hope on promoting affiliate products.. really need help with this one.. okay and I think based on these posts, would like to try the Uber's affiliate guide and see for myself.. thanks!

To be honest, I'm actually losing hope on promoting affiliate products.. really need help with this one.. okay and I think based on these posts, would like to try the Uber's affiliate guide and see for myself.. thanks!

jenbas,

A little bit of advice that served me well when I was "losing hope" early on in my affiliate marketing business.

Your mindset from this comment may be centering around "promoting" affiliate products...

Upgrade that mindset.

You need to think instead of cultivating partnerships with product vendors. More of a business mindset there, and while it seems simplistic...once you truly adopt this mindset and all that goes with it...your profits seem to "magically" return.

Some thoughts to help you with this...

* Think of ways you can add value to your end. For example, creating a short article or download that establishes your difference from others promoting the same thing.

* Cultivate the relationship with the vendor. I kinda mentioned this above, but what I mean is get on the phone with these people...and separate yourself from the pack. Help them, and they will help you...if they are a worthy vendor. If you're working with a network like MoreNiche or something, stay in close contact with your affiliate manager to get the inside track. They will give it to you once you prove yourself to be different. Magically, your inbox will fill up with targeted offers to what you want to build your affiliate business around...and perhaps a little bit earlier when possible so you have more "prep time"...etc...etc...

There is obviously much more to this...but this should get you started. :D

that sounds like some sound advice - are you refering to the media sites like neverblue (i think that is one of them)?

are you refering to the media sites like neverblue (i think that is one of them)?

Sorry not sure which post or who that that is addressed to... I didn't see any mention of media sites.

At any rate companies like neverblue are generally referred to as CPA networks.

I really love reading Uberaffiliate website, a young, rich and dedicated affiliate. Moreover, he doesn't hesitate to share what his success and a newbie affiliate, we learned a lot about it!

banners
Back