The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Twitter for free trafic?

I know that most people use Instagram but I was wondering if using twitter is a good way of promoting a CPA offer like app downloads or weight loss ect.

With twitter you can schedule posts and still do mass following, liking and commenting while it does have less users (I think) would it still work?

Twitter was good for CPA but I have not tried it in a while, mostly just use it to drive traffic and for social signals but here's how to do twitter properly IMO.

1. You need some software, I use Tweet Attacks Pro 3 (NOT 4) But there are many out there that do the same job. Mostly what you want is Follow / Unfollow, Send DM's and Schedule Tweets, and Wait and Reply. Most software I found did not have Wait and Reply feature but TAP3 dose.

2. You need some twitter accounts, when I same some you need like 100 or more but can start with just a few and the need to be PVA accounts that look real. You can find twitter PVA accounts for cheap so but its better to ask the seller for a custom order and give them some real sounding handles, profile pics, bio ect. It ususally only costs me $1-$2 more for custom accounts but they last much longer and get more followers. Also don't forget proxies.

3. Once you have your accounts loaded into your software now you need to start following people, the best method here is to find BIG twitter accounts and Follow the People Who Follow the BIG accounts, those are the consumers, find the biggest accounts related to your niche, you should have 10's of thousands if not 100's of thousands of people to follow.

4. Set your software to follow those people and to Unfollow them if they dont follow back within 3 days. This process takes time but if you have 100 accounts the numbers add up. What you are working towards is having 100 accounts with 1,000+ or more followers each.

During this time of building the accounts up I dont do ANY marketing, just building up the follower base and posting tweets, there are 2 places I get tweets from, 1 by scraping other tweets and viral memes and loading them into the software to be posted latter, the 2nd option IFTTT.com where you can set any rss feed to post to your accounts. so like if your niche is dogs then find an rss feed about dogs.

Now how to get traffic. I forgot to mention that out of your 100 fake accounts you need 1 real main account. That 1 main account will be posting your tweets to drive traffic for the most part and the 100 fake accounts are used to retweet those posts. Your tweets need to have an image, #hashtag, link and some short message. You can also buy retweets and with that plus your fake accounts you can reach the top trending tweets for that #hashtag but only for a short time. 10 min to an hour at most. But you will get lots of traffic and your main account will get some good follows, I've even gotten follows from blue check accounts of Hollywood actors

But thats small traffic, there are two other ways to drive even more traffic, both WILL get your accounts banned if you ABUSE these methods. First is you slid in the DM's of your followers of your fake accounts, but dont over do it. The other way to get traffic is much more aggressive but I was able to get a steady 600+ direct hits per hour using this method. This is where the Wait and Reply option of the software really helps.

Basicly you add in keywords the software searches for, when some one posts a tweet with any of those keywords it will reply to that person with your message. So for example I had a movie streaming site many years ago and so I would use keywords like "I'm board" and it would reply to that person with "hey if your board check out this site I watch movies on -link"
This is the most risky so you should only allow 1 account at a time to wait and reply per day, but if you have 100 account thats 100 people who want what ever you are promoting, plus their follower will see the reply and then boom you get tons of hits.

Hope that helps

Twitter was good for CPA but I have not tried it in a while, mostly just use it to drive traffic and for social signals but here's how to do twitter properly IMO.

1. You need some software, I use Tweet Attacks Pro 3 (NOT 4) But there are many out there that do the same job. Mostly what you want is Follow / Unfollow, Send DM's and Schedule Tweets, and Wait and Reply. Most software I found did not have Wait and Reply feature but TAP3 dose.

2. You need some twitter accounts, when I same some you need like 100 or more but can start with just a few and the need to be PVA accounts that look real. You can find twitter PVA accounts for cheap so but its better to ask the seller for a custom order and give them some real sounding handles, profile pics, bio ect. It ususally only costs me $1-$2 more for custom accounts but they last much longer and get more followers. Also don't forget proxies.

3. Once you have your accounts loaded into your software now you need to start following people, the best method here is to find BIG twitter accounts and Follow the People Who Follow the BIG accounts, those are the consumers, find the biggest accounts related to your niche, you should have 10's of thousands if not 100's of thousands of people to follow.

4. Set your software to follow those people and to Unfollow them if they dont follow back within 3 days. This process takes time but if you have 100 accounts the numbers add up. What you are working towards is having 100 accounts with 1,000+ or more followers each.

During this time of building the accounts up I dont do ANY marketing, just building up the follower base and posting tweets, there are 2 places I get tweets from, 1 by scraping other tweets and viral memes and loading them into the software to be posted latter, the 2nd option IFTTT.com where you can set any rss feed to post to your accounts. so like if your niche is dogs then find an rss feed about dogs.

Now how to get traffic. I forgot to mention that out of your 100 fake accounts you need 1 real main account. That 1 main account will be posting your tweets to drive traffic for the most part and the 100 fake accounts are used to retweet those posts. Your tweets need to have an image, #hashtag, link and some short message. You can also buy retweets and with that plus your fake accounts you can reach the top trending tweets for that #hashtag but only for a short time. 10 min to an hour at most. But you will get lots of traffic and your main account will get some good follows, I've even gotten follows from blue check accounts of Hollywood actors

But thats small traffic, there are two other ways to drive even more traffic, both WILL get your accounts banned if you ABUSE these methods. First is you slid in the DM's of your followers of your fake accounts, but dont over do it. The other way to get traffic is much more aggressive but I was able to get a steady 600+ direct hits per hour using this method. This is where the Wait and Reply option of the software really helps.

Basicly you add in keywords the software searches for, when some one posts a tweet with any of those keywords it will reply to that person with your message. So for example I had a movie streaming site many years ago and so I would use keywords like "I'm board" and it would reply to that person with "hey if your board check out this site I watch movies on -link"
This is the most risky so you should only allow 1 account at a time to wait and reply per day, but if you have 100 account thats 100 people who want what ever you are promoting, plus their follower will see the reply and then boom you get tons of hits.

Hope that helps
Wow This is great, thank you!

I will definitely give this a try soon will need to some research but thanks lots of good advise.

banners
Back