The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Twitter does it generate traffic for you?

temi

affiliate
Last edited by a moderator:
This is nice thread started by you temi. For me twitter give some Traffic but still many of them are not targeted and for that the bounce rate becomes high but still free traffic is always valuable.

here are mine's:-

Cougar dating

Personal

Simple Twitter

I have followed you temi. Others follow me and i will follow you back

Yeah, my Twitter page sends me a few hits - small numbers though. Link is in my sig if anyone is interested. I also frequently use it to get pages cached on Google.

I also have a question related to twitter.

I have create my profile in twitter and update it regularly mine followers is around of 250 yet but I am getting any traffic from there so please suggest me what should I do to get traffic from twitter.

What is your page url?

there are few hit that i get from twitter... i think blog catalog is more useful than twitter for my blogs :D

The thing with Twitter is how many people find you.

You need to add a 'Keyword' to your Tweet.

Most people find tweets they want by doing a search, so if the word or phrase they are looking for is in your tweet it can really make a difference.

For example, if you had included a Tweet with the words 'Michael Jackson' in it (however remote) an hour before he died, together with an appropriate link back to your site, you'd have been inundated with hits.

This of course only works if you sell CD's or DVD's etc, but the theory works for any site.

The trick is to guess tomorrows hotest topic, add a page to your site, and then create a linking Tweet. Anyone got a crystal ball?

Last edited:
banners
Back