The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Twitter affiliate marketing automation

markyjack

affiliate
Hello all,

I manage a number of Twitter accounts and monetize them using affiliate marketing. I would like to be able to automatically generate compelling tweets (funny/witty calls to action) with accompanying affiliate links. Obviously this could be done manually, but it takes too much time. I think this would significantly increase click-through rates over posting generic messages that don't encourage people to click links. Anyone know of a program or service that would help with this?

Apologies, I should have been clearer - I am already using the Twitter API to actually manage the accounts. What I am referring to here is actually crafting the individual messages that would accompany products relevant to my niche. Basically, I'd like a service where I can specify a niche or some tags, then auto-generate cool product links with a good accompanying call to action.

I think humans would have to be writing the text to accompany the products. To make things concrete, basically I'm looking for a service where I could say "I want products related to [insert niche]" and they could provide a stream of relevant product links with accompanying text.

banners
Back