The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

TV or LI?

Definitely start with leadimpact to get your feet wet. The deposit is sufficiently quite less than TV and its a good starting point to learn the ropes. You should know exactly what you are doing before going to TV. I still enjoy LI to this day.

Seems LI is best for starters. I'm planning to start on LI too, any tips on what type of offers converts well on LI?

The best thing you want to do is learn how LI is obtaining their userbase, just like with most traffic sources. Once you have this knowledge, you'll know what type of offers can work well. I've had success with some offers outside of the typical demo for LI, but this usually involves thinking outside the box.

LI will be more easy to start, low deposit, TV is very hard to get apporved, Im still not get apporved from TV :confused: , they do not reply any emails

Lead impact is best for beginners. Direct cpv is 100% crap traffic. I think Traffic vance is King in ppv and Leadimact is Prince..

I also recommend LI to start. Low deposit, quality traffic, international traffic. Give it a try =P

MI
Back