The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Tutorial Contest

H

host2design

Tutorial Contest.

We at HOST2DESIGN are running a tutorial contest where u can win a years free hosting. All u have to do is submit a tutorial to us and we will pick a winner and they will get free hosting for a year. Also a post on our forum with the winning tutorial.

RULES

1. Must be your own tutorial or have the copyrights to it.
2. Can submit as many tutorials as u want.
3. Let HOST2DESIGN use the tutorial on there forum (will places link to your site if u want)
4. Any sort of tutorials can be submitted.
5. HOST2DESIGN will pick a winner on the 1st September.
6. HOST2DESIGN has the right to use the tutorial and where on there site.

1st Prize a years hosting at HOST2DESIGN or £20 if u don't want hosting
2nd Prize six months hosting at HOST2DESIGN
3rd prize a months free hosting at HOST2DESIGN

Send all Tutorials to robert@host2design.com

We wish u all the best with this.

Any chace you can elaborate on this a bit? I see temi edited it already but it would be good if you can give us a rough idea of what we're looking at.

BTW, welcome to UKWMW :)

Hows this spamming its a tutorial contest to win hosting all the rules are on my forum

Ok if u think its spamming i will post the rules here hope still don't think thats spamming.

Thanks for the additional info. In future its usually a good practice to introduce yourself at a forum first of all and then promote your site or whatever you want to promote, if the first and only post is a contest or a post with a link to another site, its usually considered a Spam.

Perhaps being a bit more specific may help as well host2design.
You are looking for tutorials on what? I 'could' write a tutorial on the best way to serve cereal... soak it in milk or nice and crunchy :)
Members may be more inclined to submit to you if they are confident that they know what you are looking for and will therefore not feel overwhelmed or a bit dim if they submit something off topic.

Good luck with your competition

OOI - is this just a cheap way of getting all your support/faq docs written for you? :p /end cynic

As it said in the post any sort of tutorial can be submited but i would say to everone that keep it to do with webdesign as thats what most of the forum is about but anything will be looked at

MI
Back