The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tricks of the trade

P

Pentarix

I really like how some people incorporate thier Adsense banners into thier site, especially this one here: http://www.eurobuddy.com/?source_id=0ldExit I bet the click rate on a site like that is much higher, even if it is a bit tricky.

Have any of you used a similar method and do you recommend/hate it?

"I really like how some people incorporate thier Adsense banners into thier site"

I really like how some sites incorporate whatever their advertising into their site/site's content.

Wink Wink

Welcome to my, click here, widget site. It's a really cool site. I'm gonna tell you all about, click here, widgets. First, there's the silly, click here, widget. No one really knows where this typa, click here, widget came from, but man can it do some widgeten. One of the first sitings of the silly, click here, widget was in London. Heh.. speaking of London, click here, for a chance at a free trip to London. Ok, now...

Wink Wink

I will say the idea is quite insidious way of inclusion, that is, till the world catch on.

Lanre said:
I will say the idea is quite insidious way of inclusion, that is, till the world catch on.

But that is exactly how the web has always worked? Hypertext links to relevant sites within the body copy. Why should it not be good?

Old Welsh Guy said:
But that is exactly how the web has always worked? Hypertext links to relevant sites within the body copy. Why should it not be good?

I do that in all of my news articles on the main page, does that help?

banners
Back