The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

TrafficBroker - Earn Money referring non tld sites!

T

TrafficBroker

Hello everyone,

As you know, and for the ones who didn't, until now we only accepted sites that owned a personal Top level domains such as anydomain.com/net/org etc...

We are happy to announce that from today we are opening our doors to basically any adult website regardless to the fact if it has its own personal TLD domain or not (for example sites hosted on services like blogspot.com, wix.com, tumblr.com and similar) that frequently use sub domains such as mysite.blogspot.com.

This is a unique opportunity to join a completely untapped market considering that all webmasters owning such properties were limited until now.

Use this announcement wisely to make huge profits both for you and for your buddies who can be referred by you and make you additional profits without you having to run your own website.

This is indeed the time to fire up your ref links and join this win-win scenario – for everyone :)

Obviously if you own a blog yourself you are more than welcome to add it to your account.

No account yet? Register now!
Let the gold rush begin!

Yes only accept adults sites. so for those who have adult blogger pages and the likes, you now guys have the chance.

as u mention in your previous threads that people can promote ur link through facebook,twitter etc so i want to know can i promote link through reddit,dig etc and what is mean by illegal NSFW content.

as u mention in your previous threads that people can promote ur link through facebook,twitter etc so i want to know can i promote link through reddit,dig etc and what is mean by illegal NSFW content.
Yeah...you can promote though reddit.

Hello fellow Fixers, here is some interesting info:

ADVERTISERS

No matter what is your budget, with our new self serving system you can reach out to millions targeted customers and see instant results

• Very competitive prices
  • Brand new intuitive user interface
  • Deep visitor type filtration, targeting and complete campaign tracking
  • Simple clear view of traffic sources that generate you the highest revenue

PUBLISHERS

As webmasters ourselves we know what you want and need.
So on top of the attractive rates we already offer for the common ad types:
:

• Finally! get a real direct link that lets you send traffic any way you want
  • Set your own return LINK or CODE
  • Set your own CPV price
  • Choose to which specific countries you want us to sell your traffic to
  • We pay for ALL countries with 99.9% ad fill rate
  • Complete simply view able transparent stats about your traffic
  • Get 5% Earnings for life for a user referred by you
  • Paying monthly via PayPal, Paxum, Payoneer and Wire transfer

smilies_smile.png
There are quite a few more tricks up our sleeves
smilies_smile.png

you can PM me directly or contact our 24/7 support if you have questions:

Skype / E-mail: support at trafficbroker dot com

My personal Skype: trafficbrokerann

Hello there, can i know whats the minimum bid of pop up traffic and is there a list of amount of traffic based on certain countries

ttv.jpg

Tracking can help you determine whether you need to alter your existing campaign or start fresh with something more relevant.
Solid tracking campaign is what you need to blow up your ROI.
Need help? hit up your affiliate manager.​

banners
Back