The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Traffic

GusMo

affiliate
Hi FB Queen!! and thanks a lot for your valuable contributions to this amazing society!!

I am running a campaign and have not get traffic that converts. I have placed my fan page in FB but had some clicks from friends I have asked to like my page.

Have placed posts and targeted to all audiences related to the page´s topic but have not received any results.

Could you give me some tips on how to improve my traffic and get conversions?

Should you be interested in checking it out, this is my FB fan page

facebook.com/14.days.to.generate.my.breakthrough/

Thanks for your help!!!

Have a great and blessed week end!!

Hi FB Queen!! and thanks a lot for your valuable contributions to this amazing society!!

I am running a campaign and have not get traffic that converts. I have placed my fan page in FB but had some clicks from friends I have asked to like my page.

Have placed posts and targeted to all audiences related to the page´s topic but have not received any results.

Could you give me some tips on how to improve my traffic and get conversions?

Should you be interested in checking it out, this is my FB fan page

facebook.com/14.days.to.generate.my.breakthrough/

Thanks for your help!!!

Have a great and blessed week end!!

Hi GusMo,

Have you ran any sponsored ads?

Sounds like you haven't boosted any of your posts...

Try paid ads.

Good luck!

The best way for you to get results through facebook is being able to have an interactive posting whenever you do. It is through the interactions that people will have a sense of speaking their mind. It is a trick that has always worked for me. Conversations through comments shares and tags will help you get enough traffic. All the best buddy.

you need to review your ad was not compelling And did not target the right audience Content you create really useful to viewers

you need to review your ad was not compelling And did not target the right audience Content you create really useful to viewers

That's always good advice but in FBQueen's response, she mentions that she doesn't think @GusMo has been using paid ads and advises him/her to do so. That's when what you said will really come in handy!

MI
Back