The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Traffic Travis v4 for $29 - Time Sensitive Offer

ezeey

affiliate
Hey everyone,

Just saw an email that I missed but you can grab Traffic Travis v4 for just $29 (usually $97). It's a great program, use it every day for competition research and a rough PPC strategies.

Offer Page - click here

Enjoy,

Does this run on a browser or software?

Do you use it? What exactly does it do for you?

Does this run on a browser or software?

Do you use it? What exactly does it do for you?
traffic travis is a software, but it runs only in connection with the web. It's a tool for the competition analysis for both, SEO and PPC. plus it also gives you an insight in backlinks.

There are demo+ intro-vids available on the platform itself, and there is a free version and a paid v for $ 97.

Yeah, there is currently a discount, I also got this email. It's a WSO, but closing today at 8am PST (see link above).

Nevertheless, thank you, ezeey, for the general note :)

[ I personally am still searching also for other analysis tools, cauze I think there are more and sharper programs available out there, particularly those that are used by companies ... ]

I was aware of this program a few years back but never did purchase, it's still going which may be a testament to it's followers and creators.

Anyone else have any experience?

I was aware of this program a few years back but never did purchase, it's still going which may be a testament to it's followers and creators.

Anyone else have any experience?
Hi Andy,

you don't need to buy it, simply test the free version. This has a few limitations, but for a testing it's enough.

Only make sure that you watch the intro vids on each section. They are very helpful.

I started using in about a year ago, it's updated regularly and has some good insights for SEO and PPC (Adwords). I'm mainly an SEO and its great for clients and monitoring small keyword groups. Yea sorry I didn't post it earlier and for $29 it's not a fortune.

banners
Back