The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Traffic Sources for Business Loan Niche

Jay V

affiliate
Hi Guys,

I have a client who can pay $2 to $3 per lead for business loan. This is only in USA.

What are good traffic sources for business loan niche.

If anyone wants to help out, please contact me. he is looking for 300 leads a month

Thanks

I know this response might be a bit late, but I want to offer some insights that could help not only you but others in the same boat. Generating leads in the competitive business loan niche in the USA can be a bit of a rollercoaster, but there are avenues to explore. Social media platforms like LinkedIn and Facebook can be your best buddies. They offer excellent opportunities for B2B lead generation. Join relevant groups, engage in discussions, and share valuable content to attract potential leads.

If i dont wrong i think the paid ones are good like google ads as a lot of people search for loans on google and why not youtube ads or bing ads

Consider diving into the world of pay-per-click advertising, especially Google Ads. This can be a game-changer as it allows you to target users actively searching for business loans. It's a direct route to potential clients.Now, if you're feeling adventurous, SEO is your secret weapon. Optimize your website's content with the right keywords related to the business loan niche. This can help you climb the search engine rankings and attract organic traffic.And here's a hot tip - check out ***LINK REMOVED*** They often have valuable insights on various aspects of business finance, including traffic sources and strategies. It's a resource that could provide you with some fresh ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back