The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Traffic Source Recommendation

jsid1008

affiliate
Hi

I have some direct link ecommerce offers which i want to run in India and i would be running banner ads on desktop. As everyone says find a traffic source and master it.
I have few questions though:

1) I am not able to find a traffic source(self serve) that do well for the offers which i want to run and has good quality traffic (no bots) in India. Can anybody recommend one and why?

2) Do i need a tracking software since the network/ad network has tools to track campaigns. All the direct linking offers, so no need to create landing pages and other stuffs. Would it be advisable to invest in a tracker at this stage for direct linking offers.

3) What level of tracking/reporting do networks/ad networks provide?

4) Is FB recommended for newbies to start with as a Traffic Source?

I want to concentrate in India first as i am pretty much aware of the market here. My personal favourite is to start with FB though.

I'd really appreciate your inputs on this. :)

Then start with FB. Since you plan on running e-commerce offers you shouldn't have much problem.
Master facebook. Its one of biggest traffic source.

You need a tracking software, otherwise is very hard to optimize the campaigns and get profitable.
I'm not familiar with your country(India), but you don't really need to start with India. It's not a country where you'll find high quality offers with a good payout.

MI
Back