The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Traffic from mobile web

panigale

affiliate
Hello all,

How good is traffic from mobile websites, I mean traffic from BuzzCity for App Install offers? Anyone test it?

Cashmoneyaffiliate: thanks for reply. I want to promote games CPI, but I'm on limited budget, so I don't want burn all budget for nothing if mobile web doesn't convert. I want to target iOS and Android.

P.s. Whats going with furthermobi...they are close company or what?

Chinese mobile affiliate network Furthermobi is scam, They are not paying to their affiliates. Recently they rejected our all payment and stop responding to Skype and mail. They told me that our traffic quality was not so good and when i asked for report they blocked me and stop responding.

My manager was there Lisa. Here is her linkedin profile.
Lisa Zhao | LinkedIn

I strongly not recommend that network since i have heard complain from too many affiliates worked with them.

@lisa_furthermobi

Hello all,

How good is traffic from mobile websites, I mean traffic from BuzzCity for App Install offers? Anyone test it?

Cashmoneyaffiliate: thanks for reply. I want to promote games CPI, but I'm on limited budget, so I don't want burn all budget for nothing if mobile web doesn't convert. I want to target iOS and Android.

P.s. Whats going with furthermobi...they are close company or what?

Hi Panigale,

If you're still looking for traffic, Supersonic is having a mobile UA promotion- $100 credit for new sign ups. Their self serve platform allows you to target the right users for your app. Message me for more info!

Hi all, we're also looking for mobile traffic sources, as we also work with mobile offers on a CPI basis, incentivised. More references are always good to look out.

Also, Panigale, perhaps this Jungggle can help? Doesn't seem to have much though.

Sent you a message MichelleM

Cheap traffic available buy it while it last!

Mobile-web popups through our self-serve platform.

You have full control over your targeting and budget.

Target by
- Country
- City
- Device model (all Android and iOS models available for selection)
- OS
- Vendor
- Carrier
- Exclude wi-fi
Mobicow_excludewifi.JPG
Mobicow_excludewifi.JPG
Mobicow_device.JPG

Get started now and go live within minutes!!! Mobicow

MI
Back