The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

TradeTracker UK

T

TradeTracker

Hi all!

I thought I would introduce myself as the publisher manager here at TradeTracker UK. I'll be posting news of new campaigns and about the network in general. I'll also mention international opportunities.

As well as this I'll also be happy to help with any queries or concerns you may have with regards to TradeTracker. Feel free to message me and I'll reply as soon as I can!

Thanks,
Dan Makwana
Publisher Manager - TradeTracker UK

Hello @TradeTracker , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I thought I would introduce myself as the publisher manager here at TradeTracker UK. I'll be posting news of new campaigns and about the network in general. I'll also mention international opportunities.

As well as this I'll also be happy to help with any queries or concerns you may have with regards to TradeTracker. Feel free to message me and I'll reply as soon as I can!

Thanks,
Dan Makwana
Publisher Manager - TradeTracker UK

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Business Centre
For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here.

Do not spam our threads or forums.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

banners
Back