The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official TrackingDesk [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

trackingdesk

trackingdesk submitted a new resource:

TrackingDesk - Tracking software for affiliates, integrated with over 1000 affiliate and ad networks

TrackingDesk is a cloud based tracking software for affiliates. Our approach is to not only remove any technical barrier associated with tracking services, but to provide total scalabilty through our infrastructure built on amazon and google cloud services. Our integrated approach allows our users to setup their traffic sources, affiliate networks and campaigns without to ever write a line of code, modify a parameter or configure a postback URL.

Top features:
  • Affiliate...

Read more about this resource...

can you give more information
Hello Josef - that's a broad question and I think it would be best for you to go through our site to see the features and benefits so we can discuss more specific aspects of the platform.
One of the features that you might want to look at is the integrations we have with affiliate networks and technologies (hasoffers, cake, linktrust) which preset/format all tracking between our platform and theirs, so you dont have to play with custom parameters and variables.
The rules mechanism/workflow is also a powerful feature since it works based at the creative level as opposed to the campaign level. This method allows you to create your campaign with multiple offer link types (mobile, ios, android, desktop, windows, mac etc...) and rotate them based on the technical criterias and without having to build specific rules such as if windows, then redirect to link x, if mac, redirect to link y etc... our campaign links are totally responsive.

Anyway, please send me specific questions so I can address them.

Best regards and good week end.
Laurent

Hi, I have a campaign running but how do I see the keywords? I can see visits and conversions etc but unable to see the keywords?

Thanks,
Rob

Good morning, I was wondering if the people using beta will be exempt from becoming paid users...:-D

hello, I can't to sign up now.
I got this error:
"ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
This distribution is not configured to allow the HTTP request method that was used for this request. The distribution supports only cachable requests. "

Why is it?

hello, I can't to sign up now.
I got this error:
"ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
This distribution is not configured to allow the HTTP request method that was used for this request. The distribution supports only cachable requests. "

Why is it?
Hello @deepkeep - Not sure what went wrong on your signup, additional info could be helpful.
thank you

Good morning, I was wondering if the people using beta will be exempt from becoming paid users...:-D
Hello @AJamil - Thank you for your message. Beta users have the ability to run their traffic freely, but when we'll move to the paid version, you will have to pick a suitable plan to keep running your campaigns.
We will have a free version tough, with limited traffic and number of campaigns.

Best
Laurent

Hi,

Is there any chance of adding Mobidea to the Advertisers' tab in the near future?
In the meantime I will try to add it manually but I'm stuck at the "Tracking Technology" box. Does anyone know what technology Mobidea uses?

Thank you
Sorin

trackingdesk updated TrackingDesk with a new update entry:

Track SEO and Organic Traffic

We've released a feature that allows you to track, not only paid traffic, but also organic / SEO traffic.

A simple snippet that you add on your site will allow you to track your traffic, as if your site was a landing page.

Only requirement is to associate the call to actions to your offers. Once the setup is complete, your traffic - regardless of its source will be tracked.

Feature useful for affiliates running content sites on Native Ads networks as it allows them to identify the paid...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Optimized Rotators

Build and Run your own optimized smart rotators.
Whether you want to select hundreds of offers or you want to run rotators provided by companies like YTZ or Mobidea, TrackingDesk now let's you build your own smart rotator in which you can include as many offers, landing pages and third party rotators.

Rotating / traffic distribution rules:
  • Geo-Target, Device, language, OS, Browser, categories, day-parting.
  • Prioritize offers according to performances...

Affiliate Network Integration Form

As part of an effort to streamline and accelerate the integration process with Affiliate Networks, we invite affiliate networks to submit their information using the following form.

Integration partner form

TrackingDesk is currently integrated with hundreds of affiliate networks and ad networks. These integrations allow affiliates add their offers without having...

Zapier integration

Zapier is an automation tool that allows you to automate tasks between your favorite applications.

TrackingDesk is now fully integrated with Zapier, which allows you to extend the reach of your data.

Workflow examples:
- Send conversion to Google Analytics
- Send slack notification when you get a new conversion
- Tag a mailchimp subscriber when he converts to an offer
- Add a conversion to Drip, Convertkit or Activecampaign
- Push traffic data to dashboard applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back