The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tracking Server

richb4_22

affiliate
I read somewhere that you should not host your LP's and tracking source on the same server. Does that mean I should use two different hosting companies? I am currently using beyond hosting to host my LP's, what should I use to host my tracking software? I am using THRIVE for tracking.

Hello Richb4, This video explains in great details.
yt watch TrUzBhzzDFw

Other post similar to your question.
threads are-you-hosting-all-your-landing-pages-in-the-same-domain

Make sure you look over the recommended host needed for your tracker. Which only mentions "any Storm VPS Server" from liquidweb found here: threads official-launch-thrive-universal-self-hosted-tracking-platform

Hope this helps!

Hello Richb4, This video explains in great details.
yt watch TrUzBhzzDFw

Other post similar to your question.
threads are-you-hosting-all-your-landing-pages-in-the-same-domain

Make sure you look over the recommended host needed for your tracker. Which only mentions "any Storm VPS Server" from liquidweb found here: threads official-launch-thrive-universal-self-hosted-tracking-platform

Hope this helps!
All The Links are broken, can you post them again?

I would love to! but this forum does not allow me to do so at this time.

I will fix them once this forum give me less restrictions.

Not sure if you referral links are allowed, but if you use Thrive's preferred hosting provider Liquid Web, use this link:

http://ipyxel.com/liquidweb

It will get you $100 discount on a Storm VPS. And, you can ask Liquid Web to install Thrive for you for free (just be sure to ask them to set PHP memory to 128MB).

Not sure if you referral links are allowed, but if you use Thrive's preferred hosting provider Liquid Web, use this link:

http://ipyxel.com/liquidweb

It will get you $100 discount on a Storm VPS. And, you can ask Liquid Web to install Thrive for you for free (just be sure to ask them to set PHP memory to 128MB).
Hello Tom, what is the difference between a storm VPS and a dedicated server? As a beginner what should I start out with? and your link says the offer is expired, is it still available by any chance?

Hello Tom, what is the difference between a storm VPS and a dedicated server? As a beginner what should I start out with? and your link says the offer is expired, is it still available by any chance?

I've re-instated the discount with Liquid Web, so please try the link again.

As a beginner, you just need a storm VPS. A dedicated server is not needed.

I've re-instated the discount with Liquid Web, so please try the link again.

As a beginner, you just need a storm VPS. A dedicated server is not needed.
Thank you Tom, with the storm VPS will I be able to host an unlimited amount of LP's ? When Do I need to take the switch to a dedicated server?

If you are looking for an easy VPS solution for your LPs I recommend CloudSites from Rackspace. They have great customer support and provide a reliable service.

Thank you Tom, with the storm VPS will I be able to host an unlimited amount of LP's ? When Do I need to take the switch to a dedicated server?

Best for hosting landing pages specifically would be a CDN like MaxCDN or CloudFlare.

Use Thrive Cloud Service for tracking worldwide traffic (we have click tracking in all Amazon data centers globally) + a CDN for delivering landing pages worldwide.

That is the fastest, most scalable, high performance setup, and you don't need any additional servers.

This is a million times more reliable and higher performance than a single server, single location setup on a VPS.

That setup would be my best recommendation to move to as soon as you can.

You can also try cloud hosted solution - AdsBridge and don't worry about your hosting at all.

We provide LP builder and editor with all Landing pages hosted on our platform. There are bunch of templates that can fit to any niche. There are tree options: create your own in visual or html editor, choose from existed templates
or add a self-hosted LP.
lp.png

If you looking for a smart and easy solution, AdsBridge is the one you need.

banners
Back