The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tracking Questions+VOLUUM

The best tracking solutions I'd recommend at this moment are Voluum and Thrive. Give it a try if you've got some time and want to split test between a self hosted tracker (thrive) and a cloud managed (voluum) tracker.

@servandosilva

Thanks very much for the mention.

I'd just like to add that we also have a cloud Managed Service where we put you up on our fully optimized AWS cloud setup. The minimum to start with that is $299/mo, but at high volume, it's up to 50% less expensive than volumm since we do not charge per-event fees. We set a flat monthly price that's extremely cost effective and that flat price only goes up when we need to provision more server resources.

@servandosilva

Thanks very much for the mention.

I'd just like to add that we also have a cloud Managed Service where we put you up on our fully optimized AWS cloud setup. The minimum to start with that is $299/mo, but at high volume, it's up to 50% less expensive than volumm since we do not charge per-event fees. We set a flat monthly price that's extremely cost effective and that flat price only goes up when we need to provision more server resources.

I forgot about that.
This is great por POP/PPV affiliates.

I use voluum to track my data, actually it does really work. but nowadays i wanna try another tracking tools. Does anyone have good suggestions?
TXIA!!!
You should try AdsBridge - all-in-one advanced tracking software. This platform is really great and has a lot of features. Landing page builder, Automatic traffic distribution system, Lead generation. One more point is that Is absolutely FREE Beta - the main reason you should try it!

Check Adsbridge - the new tracker. It free now and has a wide range of killing features. Think of it as of Voluum about half a year ago but more technologcally advanced.

MI
Back