Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Tracking PPV traffic?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
What do you guys use? I've used Prosper many a times but thinking about CPV Lab...anyone?

I think CPVLab is the most mature tracker for PPV, but I noticed that BevoMedia also handles PPV tracking out of the box. I'm considering getting a VPS setup and CPV Lab before too long, I feel I might as well have the the right tools if I'm taking this new career of mine seriously (which I am)! :)

A lot of my publishers are using CPV Lab. Haven't really messed with it, but I've heard a lot of good things. If I were gonna get serious about my PPV campaigns I'd definitely give it a try :)

I'm using both P202 and CPVlab on different VPS but still undecided between both. I like easy-to-use campaign setup on CPVlab (no separate rotator.php, for example) but don't like the report presented. I do like P202 reporting structure but need rotator.php for split testing.

I guess I need more time and campaign to decide :)

Cheers,
Trafficrr

CPV Lab all the way here! Reports are quick and clean, extremely accurate for me. Very fast campaign set up, lander rotation is easy and quick, pretty much everything about it is fast to set up and easy to use

CPV Lab all the way here! Reports are quick and clean, extremely accurate for me. Very fast campaign set up, lander rotation is easy and quick, pretty much everything about it is fast to set up and easy to use

I agree with Sam. I started out with Prosper202, but now run everything except mobile through CPV Lab.

The split and rotation options alone made it worth the price for me.

GnYAG.png

I am currently using prosper but it is damn hard. Trying to scale my campaigns to the level where I can purchase CPV lab. I heard CPV lab is currently giving out coupons for $50 off from CPV den?

I started using cpvlab recently and i am loving it. It is so easy to use multiple landing pages, so it is best for split testing in my opinion.

MI
Back