The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Tracking platform advice nedded

GustavoWoltmann016

affiliate
Hi,
I've recently started my affiliate network. Since my budget is limited, I am looking for a tracking platform with low cost.
Can anyone suggest me any platform that is newbie-friendly?

Regards,
Gustavo Woltmann

You are trying to start your own Affiliate Network with a very limited budget?

Or you are looking to start running campaigns as an Affiliate?

AdsBridge is a wonderful option not just for people starting out (we have a free trial, and this is quite popular to use while you're learning the ropes), but for affiliate marketing masters as well. Our support team will help you work through any questions you might have. Don't be afraid to start a thread or to shoot us an email at support@adsbridge.com
-Zach

Hi, Gustavo!

How are you?

I've got some suggestions that not only will be good for you as a newbie, but great for your business in the long term!

If you only wanna keep track of campaign conversions, you've got to go for the likes of Voluum and AdsBridge.

However, if you wanna include campaign management to your affiliates, then you must certainly go for HasOffers!

Hope I've been able to help!

Cheers!

We have a list of guides on the AdsBridge blog, as well as on our thread here. I would suggest checking them out for some great tips on starting out. 3. GUIDES | AdsBridge
-Zach

Limited budget is never a problem if you use BeMob tracker.
Our Basic Option gives you the access to unlimited usage of this service. Register with BeMob and enjoy your free tracking and TDS!

Hi,
I've recently started my affiliate network. Since my budget is limited, I am looking for a tracking platform with low cost.
Can anyone suggest me any platform that is newbie-friendly?

Regards,
Gustavo Woltmann
@GustavoWoltmann016, a lot of good suggestions were made above. Since we also have a product that matches your need, we’d like to share it with you. Take a look at RedTrack tracking solution.

RedTrack.io — SaaS affiliate marketing campaign management & analytics platform. For starters, it will offer easy to use interface with templates and presets and free plan to track up to 50,000 events. Write us here, or contact our support team emailing to support@redtrack. io if any questions.

Hello,
Hope all going great.
While picking a Right Affiliate Software for your business. Keep some of these following features in your mind:
  • You should be able to run campaigns on Multiple Price Model
  • Caps & Special Caps on the offers
  • Event Tracking and Custom Goals
  • Smart Caps / Goal Tracking
  • Offer Access Control
  • Pixel and Postback Tracking (used for integration of networks)
  • Billing for Publishers
  • Custom Report Calculations
  • Auto-Generate Invoices
  • XLS/CSV Analysis
Ask them for Free Trail before buying the software, as this will help you understand the tool.
vNative.com is an Affiliate Tracking software you can try. A Budget Friendly SAAS.

banners
Back