The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tracking No. of Dropped Visitors

mgsolid2010

affiliate
Hi all,

My facebook traffic does not appear to be matching the data from Google Analytics.

Is there a way I can see on Google Analytics, the length of time a visitor has spent on the site for the last 10 visitors?

I would basically like to see if mobile users are experiencing a slowness in accessing the site.

Thanks

you can only see real time Stats ,or before 30mins other ways you can see all the things after 24 Hour

Many thanks for your reply.

Is there any other solutions I can use to see how long each of the last 10 visitors spent on the site and how long it had taken the webpage to load?

there is lot of free online services that can tell u how much the load time is , let me Drop some of them .
type in Google "web page speed test" or some thing similar there are a lot of them
Good luck

Thanks for this suggestion. The first test seems to give 5 second load time, then subsequent tests show around 1 second, not sure if that is normal or not (I tried a few sites).

I suppose what I really want to know is a users experience on the site, for example a mobile user is likely to have a slower connection as opposed to a pc/laptop user.

Knowing how long it took for the website to load for a user will give me an indication on whether users are actually ariving at my site or whether the site took too long to load that they hit the back key or closed the browser.

MI
Back