The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Track Conversion with Keyword (Bing Ads)?

adidam

Hey!

I am looking forward to start Bing Ads with Clickbank also. But how can I track which keyword is generating conversion to me? (Not using Landing Pages)

I mean, How can I track the keyword which is working for me and this way I will be having data to cut down the cost by removing the worthless keywords.

Thank you.

You should setup prosper202 tracking software on vps , it's #1 in tracking. Second you can use paid software like voluum they also provide free tracking upto 1M hits.

Please see below for Prosper202 conversion & Clickbank sales. Please also note that I underline in red & red arrows to show you the conversion ids.

First of all, sales generated in Clickbank (in Transactions page):

HSZIkY3.jpg

Then you will see the conversion id in Prosper202 (visitor page). You must install it first in your hosting server:

u0AT4hV.jpg

Pls reply if you don't understand something!
vuong

Thanks. This helps a bit, but can you see the whole stats for each keyword that got clicks (even though they didn't generate a conversion)? Imagine having the conversion setting in AdWords, the same thing is achievable with P202, considering you can't place the Conversion Pixel/Code on the Thank You page from the vendor.

Thanks. This helps a bit, but can you see the whole stats for each keyword that got clicks (even though they didn't generate a conversion)? Imagine having the conversion setting in AdWords, the same thing is achievable with P202, considering you can't place the Conversion Pixel/Code on the Thank You page from the vendor.

Yes you can see the whole stats for each kw. I actually joined 02 screenshot portions of conversion to show only. There're tons of kw stats in your dashboard. Make sure you set the tracking ids correctly from the beginning in your clickbank aff link & prosper202. This combination is powerful.

Ok, thanks. I'll try to setup P202 in the following days and I'll test to see how it works. Also, I'm thinking about trying out Voluum, it has a free version and many aff marketers say it is the best and is constantly updated. I'll test them both and I hope I'll get it up correctly. I'll update this thread as soon as I make it work.

Both Bevo and Voluum are good. I didn't realize that Voluum still had a free version. I don't think they do.

Buddy tracking Keywords is easy
which Tracking Software are u using ?
If u have any Problem let me know

Do we even really need to track keywords if the links are direct linking say from Bing Ads to a ClickBank product landing page already made? If there is some sort of step by step instruction for direct link tracking that would be good to know.

MI
Back