The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official TopOffers [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi guys,

Today we decide to share with you more information about smartlink available at your TopOffers dashboard.

After approval you`ll found following brands at your profile:

GENERAL NICHE benaughty.com, naughtydate.com, QuickFlirt.com,

BLACK NICHE Blackwink.com, Ebonyflirt.com, Iwantblacks.com

BBW NICHE bbwtodate.com, fatflirt.com, Sugarbbw.com

MATURE NICHE wantmatures.com, laymatures.com, flirtymature.com

MILF NICHE Meetmilfy.com, flirtymilfs.com, mamflirt.com

GAY NICHE gaystryst.com, buddygays.com, gaysgodating.com

What Landing Pages inclused?

Lp with high CR on renewable base showed to customers until founded winning combination.

Our special present for you:

till december 31st 2017 we run special promo for Nordic Offers:

Mob platform:

SOI NOR – $10, SWE – $9, FIN – $10

Web platform:

SOI NOR – $12, SWE – $11, FIN – $12

For each $5k of Nordic’s spent you will receive +10% bonus.

Offers available here.

Ping me for any questions at marina@topoffers.com

Last edited:

Start the brand new year with our massive payout bump on Nordic Offers!

We want to add warmth to these cold winter days by increasing our Nordic rates!

So, get ready for greater profit, because from now on and on a regular basis the Nordic payouts will be as follows:

Mob platform: SOI NOR - $10, SWE - $9, FIN - $10
Web platform: SOI NOR - $12, SWE - $11, FIN - $12

Grab this chance to earn more and enjoy the benefits of these new rates!

Time to Monetize Germany!

Are you ready to earn more with the hottest EU location in the dating industry?

Discover profitable new SOI offers for Germany from our exclusive partner – Together Networks!

We are pleased to let you know that from now on TopOffers will cover highly converting brands for Germany, and want to welcome both local and international affiliates for long-lasting and profitable collaboration.

Starting now, we propose exclusive DEU offers for top dating brands BeNaughty and NaughtyDate

Payouts will be common for all brands:

BeNaughty (DEU), NaughtyDate (DEU)
PPL for Web platform SOI - $3
PPL for Mob platform SOI - $2.5

PPS for both Web and Mob platforms - $65

Get ready to increase your profit right now with our special German offers!

Last edited:

2018 is definitely going to be a landmark year for the affiliate marketing business. One of this year’s must-visit events is Mobile World Congress, a global-scale mobile industry event organized by the GSMA in the Mobile World Capital, Barcelona. Book a meeting with our representatives by email: contact@topoffers.com or via our booking form We are looking forward to meeting you at the event. Earn more money from your web marketing campaigns! TopOffers team

Last edited:

The European Summit, the largest European networking conference & expo event for high-volume digital products, will take place in Lisbon on March 2 – 5.
TopOffers team also taking part in TES 2018! So, if you are interested in partnership opportunities, you can schedule a meeting with us via our booking form or email: contact@topoffers.com We will be happy to meet new business partners during this must-visit networking conference!

TopOffers team

Monetize Germany and Win 10% Valentine`s Bonus!

Still thinking about what valentine`s present to give your sweetheart? Take part in our contest and win a 10% Bonus! Earn money with TopOffers and give her the gift she deserves.

We propose exclusive DEU offers for top dating brands BeNaughty and NaughtyDate, and a fast growing new local brand – GibMirSex.

PPL for Web platform SOI – $4

PPL for Mob platform SOI – $3.5

PPS for both Web and Mob platforms – $80

Join TopOffers and Win 10% Bonus for each $5k of Germany’s spend!

Last edited:
In honor of Lunar New Year don't miss your chance to promote highly converting Asian SOI Offers.

We propose exclusive offers for top dating brands Igetnaughty, Wildmeets, Upforit, Loveaholics and fast-growing local brand Romancetrain.

SGP mob $2.2 web $2.5

TWN mob $1.8 web $2.0

HKG mob $1.8 web $2.0

THA mob $0.9 web $1.0

MAC mob $2.0 web $2.2

Romancetrain JPN mob from $4.0

For any questions please contact marina@topoffers.com

Hello i am Habibour Rahman .I was doing an account at the TopOffers Network a few days ago and I did 22 $ of my account, after some time my account was approved 22 $. But when I was on my 3/5/2018 account to login to work I did not log in at all. I tried to log in several times but I could not log in. Then I realized that my account was declined. but why ? I did not do any fake work.Why is my account declined ? My account mail is : habebourrahman2@ gmail.com

and my skype address: live:habebourrahman2

I have $4,000 approved commission, when can I get my payment?

Why my AM Darya never answer my Skype and Email?

LiveChat only do the following two things: Copy the FAQ and Ask your account manager

So

The question is

Where is Darya?

It's been over a week now and i am still waiting for approval and no one contacted me regarding my application :/

TopOffers nominated for Best International CPA Network & BEST CPA PLATFORM!

Please vote for TopOffers here:
Awards – CPA Life 2018
Best CPA Platform of the Year Votes

Thank you for your support!
iAsfQ6b.png

Dear Partners,

following yesterday’s report that Choice Bank has suspended withdrawals from deposit accounts, TopOffers is deactivating the Firstchoice Pay today as a payment method.Please, change your payment method to Wire Bank Transfer or Paxum.

Hello,
I registered in topoffers before 15 days and I don't get any response from your team so far.I sent you skype request also.Already earned $2k this month.

Are you ready to conquer new conversion horizons? Start from the land of the rising sun!

Try the rapidly growing Asian dating market with worldwide known Together Networks brands and, as a bonus, be absolutely overwhelmed by RomanceTrain, an exclusive local site from our Japanese partner, KeyJapan. Still thinking about it? Set yourself up for success with TopOffers now!

Asian payouts are the following:

Mob platform: SOI
SGP – $2.2,
TWN – $1.8,
HKG – $1.8,
THA – $0.9,
MAC – $2.0,
JPN – from $4.0

Web platform: SOI

SGP – $2.5,
TWN – $2.0,
HKG – $2.0,
THA – $1.0,
MAC – $2.2,
JPN – 3.5$

Join TopOffers now to convert Asian dating traffic!

For any questions please contact marina@topoffers.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back