Official TopOffers [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mr1eXFT.png

· 1,500+ offers

· Coverage of more than 50 countries based on PPL

· Trendy verticals: Dating, Sweepstakes, Games, Сrypto

· 100% fraud protection

· Full access to real-time reporting and statistics.

Join us!

if2Bir7.jpg

Yes, you read this correctly. Just by being an TOPOFFERS affiliate, you will be able to enter the TES Affiliate Conferences , which will take place from 1-4 March 2019 in Lisbon-Cascais, Portugal, absolutely for free. This will save you the 450 Euro entrance fee at the door - and it will take you less than 5 minutes!

What do you have to do to claim your free affiliate pass sponsored by TOPOFFERS?

Visit https://www.theeuropeansummit.com/affiliate-guide/ and read the “Sponsored Affiliate Pass Guidelines” very carefully.

If you qualify for a sponsored affiliate pass according to the “Sponsored Affiliate Pass Guidelines”, click on the link on the bottom of the webpage.

Start registering yourself. Once you get to the “I send traffic to” field of the registration process, please make sure to enter your TOPOFFERS affiliate link including your unique TOPOFFERS Affiliate ID.

That´s all! You are done! In case your application for an affiliate pass sponsored by TOPOFFERS was successful you will receive a confirmation mail within the next 24 hours following your application.

This offer is valid for:
  • Affiliates
  • Media Buyers
To set up a business meeting at the TES Affiliate Conference with someone from the TOPOFFERS affiliate team, please click here.

We are very much looking forward to meeting with you in amazing Lisbon-Cascais!

40qlZh0.jpg

TopOffers, the Premium CPA Network industry leader that provides exclusive offers and extremely high quality traffic from the best publishers, has been nominated for 2 AffiliateFix Awards in the following сategories:

· Best Affiliate Network of the Year

· Affiliate Blog of the Year

It was a great honor for us to see our partners’ positive feedback and become a nominee for such prestigious titles.

We are very proud that our hard work in the business to business space has been recognized by the AffiliateFix 2019 Annual Affiliate Industry Award.

The contest will run official January 21st through February11th and the winners will be announced February 18th.
⠀ This is the finish line. If you see TopOffers should be the winner of this award, then don’t hesitate to vote here https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/AffiliateFix

Your vote means a lot for us and lets us know that all the effort we have put in over the years hasn’t been in vain.

Thank you for choosing TopOffers.

gqckmgL.jpg

Leading the dating offers market, TopOffers provides its partners with exclusive highest-performing SOI offers that make our CR twice as high as those of our nearest competitor. This time focusing on Dutch, Japanese, German, and Belgian GEOs, we are able to buy huge amounts of your quality traffic and provide you with the highest payouts! Do you know any affiliates who earn more? Introduce them to us and we’ll give even higher payments for all your traffic!

Check out our offers list and boost your profit right now!

NLD

Benaughty

Flirt

WildSpank

GibsMir

FindeDates

JPN

Naughtydate

Romancetrain

Benaughty

Flirt

Loveaholics

Quickflirt

Onenightfriend

Don’t waste your time searching for a better place for your traffic. Sell it all to us and get more money!

Last edited:
NI5k6jM.jpg

Promote new verticals from TopOffers and get up to $5000 bonus today!

Hurry up to try out our most profitable verticals: games, sweepstakes, webcams, VAS and crypto offers.

The main reasons to choose TopOffers verticals:

Get the highest payouts on the market

Promote offers for chosen verticals easily

Send quality traffic (approved by a manager) and enjoy bonuses!

Spend – Bonus

$2-3k = $250

$3-5k = $400

$5-8k = $650

$8-12k = $1000

$12-17k = $1450

$17-25k = $2000

$25-35k = $2500

$35-50k = $3500

$50k = $5000 (+$1000 for each $10k)

✔️Mainstream games

[Web] League of Legends 3 SOI $2,5

[Web] Vikings - War of Clans SOI $3,5

[Web] World of Tanks US/CA/UK/IE/DE/AT/CH/FR/BE/RU SOI up to $7,5

[Web] Crossout US/CA/UK/IE/AU/NZ CPP up to $5

✔️VAS (1-2 click offers)

[Mob] Antivirus 2019 /GR 1 click PPS $10

[Mob] Domicoins Win Card /IE 1 click PPS $12,45

[Mob] TtopGames /CH 1 click PPS $24,00

[Mob] RedDeadRedemtion /DE 2click PPS $17,00

[Mob] BrickGames /PT 1click PPS $5,00

✔️Sweepstakes

[Web+Mob] iPhone XS /DK SOI $4,1

[Web+Mob] iPhone XS Max /DE/AT/CH SOI $2,8

[Web+Mob] Samsung Galaxy S9 /DE/AT/CH SOI $2,8

[Web+Mob] iPhone XS /AU SOI $2,7

[Web+Mob] Samsung Galaxy S10 /US SOI $2,6

[Web+Mob] Rynair /SE SOI $3,3

[Web+Mob] Aldi /DE SOI $2,25

✔️Crypto

[WEB+WAP] Canabis Wealth - Multi GEO PPS up to $700

[WEB+WAP] Crypto Mix - Multi GEO PPS up to $700

[WEB+WAP] Bitcoin Evolution - Multi GEO PPS up to $600

[WEB+WAP] Bitcoin trader - Multi GEO PPS up to $700

[WEB+WAP] Bitcoin Future - Multi GEO PPS up to $600

Terms and conditions for this offer:

Offer valid for approved into the TopOffers CPA Network

Not redeemable as cash.

Your account must remain in good standing in order to qualify for the promotional credit.

Manager will contact you for specifying all details.

These offers cover the period from March 21st, 2019 up to and April 30th 2019 (GMT).

Join now!

Last edited:
Hello Marina,
I'm from Bangladesh an Adult affiliate Marketer. Looking forward to working with you by SOI PPL smartlink offer.
Can You help me to buildup a career to your Network?
Feel free to ask me any questions and You can also knock me on my skype: Rakimmahmud1
I already sent you a request to your skype.
Thanks

Hello Marina,
I'm from Bangladesh an Adult affiliate Marketer. Looking forward to working with you by SOI PPL smartlink offer.
Can You help me to buildup a career to your Network?
Feel free to ask me any questions and You can also knock me on my skype: Rakimmahmud1
I already sent you a request to your skype.
Thanks

Hi Sany,

Please feel free to apply sign up
Our managers contact you after the validation process.

Sell us your mainstream traffic! Ready to get it all!

We are pleased to let you know about high-performance mainstream offers
  • Loveagain.com
  • UniformDating.com
Geos: AUS/CA/UK/USA

Last edited:
Hello! I've been joined your network like 3 times but i did not get any response. Every time I sign up to topoffers and it becomes change to peofitsocial. So can you please tell me how do I get an account?
I'm from Bangladesh and I'm a affiliate Marketer.
Feel free to add me on skype: akash.bd40

Hello! I've been joined your network like 3 times but i did not get any response. Every time I sign up to topoffers and it becomes change to peofitsocial. So can you please tell me how do I get an account?
I'm from Bangladesh and I'm a affiliate Marketer.
Feel free to add me on skype: akash.bd40

Try signing up once more

Last edited:
I'm interested to work topoffers account. So just tell me how to get topoffers account on Banglades.

Also fell free to add me on skype: Akash.bd40

I could say for sure most money in adult dating I made with that network and their offers. They have very good custom made platform for tracking basically everything you need like IP of lead and all other possible stat. My main markets were Europe and model were SOI. They pay on time everytime, I do not like that they have to up their minimum payout to like $500-$1k, but market matures and it's probably cause of that. I can vouch for that network.

The highest payouts are here! You must think that the TopOffers team has gone crazy, but we just love our partners and want to provide them with the best money-making offers around.

Cooperate with us and always be a step ahead of your competitors. This time we're focusing on the German geo.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Sell your quality German traffic at the highest payout rates.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Check out our list of offers that will bring you more money!

SOI PPL $4.5

NaughtyDate

Gibsmir

BeNaughty
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Why search for something else if you have already found the best?
Increase your revenue with the highest payouts from TopOffers.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Last edited:
xdweM4j.jpg

Most profitable DEU dating offers! :rolleyes:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Monetize your quality German traffic at the highest payout rates. Check out our list of offers that will bring you more money!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The boosted payout on the chosen geo is SOI PPL $4.5:

• NaughtyDate
  • Gibsmir
  • BeNaughty
Increase your revenue with the highest payouts from TopOffers.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Feel free to ask questions on Skype: nilu.yusupova (Nilu)
email: nilu@topoffers.com

Last edited:
NIrbdE4.jpg

Join us 29.08 at 20:00 CEST to discuss Native Ads for Dating Offers and learn tricks and tips from the experts.

Our partners:

TrafficStars — adult traffic source.

AffiliateFix — one of the most well-known forums about affiliate marketing

ZorbasMedia is an information resource that fully covers partner markets.

Join us! Native ads for dating offers by ZorbasMedia | ZorbasMedia

See you at the workshop!
TopOffers and ProfitSocial teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back