The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official TopOffers [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
TopOffers has some remarkable offers for you. Focus your campaign on the German geo and continue to make money from every membership for many months. We provide you with the highest payouts in the dating industry. Get an initial 80% RevShare on DEU dating sites and a 70% RevShare for a lifetime.

Check out the list of our offers!

• BeNaughty
• NaughtyDate
• WildSpank
• GibsMir
• FindeDates
• Flirt

Try RevShare offers now!

Last edited:
QU6ChuM.jpg

Try out new verticals from TopOffers. More options, more benefits!

The TopOffers team works hard every day to provide you with the best dating offers from all over the world. Now in addition to the excellent dating offers, we present to you our trendy new verticals. Expand your business, become an industry leader, and gain more profit!
Try out 3 new verticals for higher income:

✔️Sweepstakes
Sweepstakes are super easy to benefit from. Customers are always eager to win a prize in return for a few simple actions. It’s a great chance to boost your income without much effort. Check out our offers and create an opportunity for your customers to win one of these amazing prizes:
Win Amazon – US SOI
Goldenticketwinner iPhoneX – FR PPT
Goldenticketwinner Samsung Galaxy S9 – FR PPT

✔️Crypto
In the last few years everybody has gone mad about crypto offers. You can definitely use this enthusiasm to gain more profit. Get massive income with TopOffers’s crypto programs!
Bitcoin Trader – LATAM/IT
The Bitcoins Wealth – AT/AU/BE/CH/DK/FI/IE/NL/NO/NZ/QA/SE/UAE/UK/ZA FTD
Crypto Genius – AT/AU/BE/CH/DK/FI/IE/NL/NO/NZ/QA/SE/UAE/UK/ZA FTD
⠀⠀
✔️Games
Gaming offers are highly flourishing in the world of CPA marketing. TopOffers has a wide selection of offers for your business. Get higher payouts than anyone in this industry! Check out our games offers and choose the most lucrative:
Heart of Vegas – US SOI
Throne – US/CA/UK SOI
Vikings – FR SOI
[WEB] Nutaku Games – International DOI
[WAP] Nutaku Games – International DOI
CuntWars_Sexy Game – International PPS
⠀⠀⠀
Join now!

Check out our First-rate monthly dating offers!

[Web+Wap] Ashleymadison 30 + br - self
[Web] Oneamour 25 + ar - self
[WAP] Oneamour 25 + ar - self
Join now

Last edited:
8TjJjie.jpg

Get the best Japanese dating traffic monetization!

Japan is a wonderful land that enchants millions of visitors with its unique and inspiring atmosphere, and we are glad to offer you the highest converting dating sites for the top Asian GEO – Japan!

Start earning money from Japanese dating traffic with world-popular brands like IamNaughty and Flirt, gaining exclusive benefits from the TopOffers team!

Asian payouts are the following:

✔️IamNaughty JPN – $3.5

✔️Flirt JPN– $3.5

Join us now, monetize Asian dating traffic, and multiply your profit!

Join us!

Last edited:
PAbiW8J.jpg

Looking for mainstream dating traffic for MAIL ORDER BRIDES offer!
⠀⠀
ForeignGirlfriend the best online dating site where men can meet real single ladies from Eastern Europe. This brand has great potential for high conversion rates and a steady income stream.
⠀⠀
Payouts:
USA, AUS, CAN, UK - $5 PPL
PPS mob $110 -USA
PPS mob $160 - AUS,CAN,GBR
⠀⠀
Restriction:
MOB only, male 35+
No Adult traffic
⠀⠀
Apply for an account!

Make the biggest profit out of DEU Dating Offers!

We provide you with the highest payouts in the dating industry.
Get an initial 80% RevShare on DEU dating sites and a 70% RevShare for a lifetime!
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
•BeNaughty
⠀⠀
•NaughtyDate
⠀⠀
•WildSpank
⠀⠀
•GibsMir
⠀⠀
•FindeDates
⠀⠀
•Flirt

Apply for an account

For any questions and faster approval please contact us:

Last edited:
Tried to contact you on skype several time , but did not get any response
and my application rejected by top offer , i don't know why while i provided all details

XhVcSg4.jpg

Boost your profit with premium dating offers!

[WEB+WAP] Snap-Vite - FR SOI
[WEB] Flirtgleich DE - DOI
[WAP] Cute Girl -TH/AIS - 1 click
[WEB+WAP] Flirt4free - AU/CA/NZ/UK/US - DOI
⠀⠀
Join us!

Last edited:

wHrqTSa.jpg

The TopOffers team sends our warmest wishes to our affiliate family!
It is a pleasure having you as our business partner.
May the upcoming year bring success and prosperity to your life.
May you keep the Xmas spirit the whole year and grow your business.

Hello Dear Marina,,

I think u very t and u can help me .I am also honest and I think its very trustfully network and so I'll worked hard of your site and I am already tired to sing up TopOffers network but this site automatic called from ProfitSocial but i really want to work TopOffers network help me anyone please mam I think I am your small brother so please give me a chance and help me please I am waiting for your reply??

Hello Dear Marina,,

I think u very t and u can help me .I am also honest and I think its very trustfully network and so I'll worked hard of your site and I am already tired to sing up TopOffers network but this site automatic called from ProfitSocial but i really want to work TopOffers network help me anyone please mam I think I am your small brother so please give me a chance and help me please I am waiting for your reply??

Hi mdjakirhasan,

Thank you for contacting us.

Our team already replied you in this thread. Let me quickly recap all information shared before with you.

More information: TopOffers Premium Affiliate Network

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back